Everlife for iPhone and iPad
More About Everlife
How will you live your Everlife?
Birth to death — and everything in between! Experience every major milestone in life, from your first words to retirement.
HIGHS AND LOWS
Navigate life while maintaining your mental and physical health, social life, love life, family bond, career performance, and wealth.
TONS OF DRAMA
Whether car crashes or cancer, broken bones or mental breakdowns, divorces or death, life is sure to throw a wrench in your plans.
GET TO WORK
Climb the career ladder and face difficult decisions along the way. Reap the rewards of a workaholic lifestyle or enjoy a life of leisure.
See what fate has in store! Embrace your destiny or forge your own path. Collect Life Experience and unlock powerful rewards.
Everlife is always evolving. Check back often for new scenarios, expanded gameplay features, bug fixes, and more!
What's New in Everlife 2.0.3 >
Everlife 2.0 Patch Notes
In this major update, we've reimagined core gameplay systems and infused a wealth of new content. We highly recommend reviewing the full patch notes at www.playeverlife.com/updates. Below is a brief summary of the changes:
- 200+ new cards.
- 19 new Life Goals.
- 3 new Perks.
- 3 new songs.
- Many cards in the early years of life now have randomized outcomes.
- The phone icon in the bottom navigation bar will direct you to the brand-new Cellphone menu, which contains 11 “apps” that will allow you to access previous menu pages, as well as new ones.
- Your current Conditions are viewable in the new Health app.
- You are no longer limited to three Conditions at once.
- Addiction system has been improved and expanded.
Random Start Changes
- The “Random” start now generates a random name, gender and appearance.
Fertility and Pregnancy Changes
- Chance of random pregnancy.
- You can now toggle “Try for baby” ON/OFF in the Health and Family apps.
- You may now provide input as to whether you want to keep a pregnancy. Your pregnant partner may decide to overrule you and keep the baby.
- Adoption is available to all adult characters, regardless of gender, sexuality or relationship status.
Family Menu Changes
- Each family member has a profile page. Your character profile is now integrated with the Family app.
- You can now have up to 17 grandchildren. The names of your grandchildren are also now listed in the Family app.
- Your partner may now autonomously propose to you if your Love stat is high enough.
- If you’d like to propose to your partner, you may now purchase an engagement ring.
- You can now have two pets at once.
- Pets can be adopted any time in the Family app.
- You can now apply for college any time after graduating high school via the Education app.
- You can now work while in college.
- College majors have been revamped.
- The Culinary Arts major is now available at State and Ivy League schools.
Skill + Club Changes
- There are now 12 Skills. View and upgrade your Skills in the brand-new Skills app.
- 100+ new Skill-related cards.
- Skills now have 4 ranks.
- You’ll automatically earn 1 Skill Point/decade, starting at age 10. Skill Points can be used to increase the rank of any Skill.
- School Clubs have been overhauled. There are 12 brand-new clubs, as well as new cards. Each club automatically increases the rank of one Skill (rather than providing Skill Points).
- College degrees also grant Skill Points, which can be used to upgrade any Skill: Community College = 1 Bonus Point, State College = 2 Bonus Points, and Ivy League = 3 Bonus Points. Culinary School does not award any Skill Points, but it increases your Cooking Skill by 2 ranks. College majors also automatically increase a given Skill by one rank, depending on which major you pick.
- All jobs (except one) and all careers now require a specific Skill rank to unlock.
Career + Salary Changes
- “Pay day” cards will now appear every decade, starting at age 25. These cards award Wealth depending on your current job rank. This will prevent employed characters from becoming homeless simply because they haven’t been promoted in a while.
- If you’re unemployed, you will have to pay bills every 10 years, starting at age 25.
- Promotion opportunities now appear every 4-10 years, instead of every 7 years.
Moving + Town Changes
- You can now view your current home and town in the Home app.
- You can now move to a new town via the Home app.