Girls' Frontline (com.sunborn.girlsfrontline.us): The year is 2060.War has plunged the world into chaos and darkness, and the responsibility of restoring order falls onto those of us who have...Read More > or Download Now >
Girls' Frontline for iPhone and iPad
More About Girls' Frontline
War has plunged the world into chaos and darkness, and the responsibility of restoring order falls onto those of us who have survived.
Now is the time to revisit your past. Make use of your gift in tactics and command your T-Dolls in the struggle to unveil the far-reaching conspiracy that permeates the world.
For the sake of mankind and our future, join us...
...at GRIFON & KRYUGER Private Military Contractor
◎ Strategic mobilization and maneuvers
Gain the upper hand in battles through the use of operation strategies on maps that enable free deployment and withdrawal of multiple teams!
◎ Hands-on battles in real time
Have the frontline engage enemies and the backline deal damage. Turn the tables by changing your T-Dolls’ formation and position during battle!
◎ 100+ Anthropomorphic firearm characters
Over a hundred classic firearms in every era all the way from WWII to modern times await your orders, all designed by famous illustrators!
◎ Character cultivation and skill upgrade
Cultivate your T-Dolls by leveling up their skills, dummy-linking and calibrating their equipment to enhance their performance in battle!
◎ An illustrious cast of voice actors
Enjoy the magnificent performance brought by A-list Japanese voice actors such as Rie Kugimiya, Yui Horie, Ai Kayano, and Haruka Tomatsu!
◎ Dormitory and Costumes
Give your T-Dolls a funky, cozy home by furnishing their dormitory with décor of various styles!
What's New in Girls' Frontline 2.0900 >
1.Added: "The Commander's Integrated Skills Evaluation Handbook".
2. Added: "Starter Welfare Anchored Construction".
3. Added: "System Unlock Support Package".
4. Added: "Restart Battle".
5. Added: "One-click Chip Installation".
6. Added: "Equipment Index".
7. Added: "Fairy Index" will now feature acquisition methods and stats preview for different star levels.
8. Added: "Luffberry Chess" Gachapon.
9. Added: "AI Players" can be added to a game room to fill empty spaces in "Luffberry Chess".
10. Added: There will be new stages in 【Combat Simulation】-【EXP Mode】—"Basic Special Training", "Intermediate Special Training", and "Advanced Special Training".
11. Added: In the "Assistants" settings, you can set up backgrounds for each individual Assistant.
12. Added: Combat Reports can now be instantly completed at the "Desk" in the Data Room at the cost of either Gems or Batteries.
1. Optimized: "Career Quests" will be revamped to complement "The Commander's Integrated Skills Evaluation Handbook".
2. Optimized: Limited-time event "New Recruit" will be improved with adjustments to New Recruit login rewards, 7-Day Supply Packages, and accumulated top-up bonuses. After this client update, old-timers can also participate in the "New Recruit Event" that lasts for 14 days from the first time you log in after the update.
3. Optimized: All maps in "Combat Simulations" will be open permanently. Their opening times will no longer be limited to certain days of the week.
4. Optimized: The maximum limits of Basic Sim Energy and Basic Potential Energy have been increased to 12. All Energies will be refilled to the max. at 00:00 every day but will no longer regenerate by the hour.
5. Optimized: 【Combat Simulation】-【EXP Mode】 no longer yields EXP. You will instead obtain Combat Reports and Special Combat Reports by defeating targets.
6. Optimized: Adjustments to 【Combat Simulation】-【Defense Drill】 . Certain checkpoints can be skipped and you can directly start from later checkpoints. More waves will also be added to the drill.
7. Optimized: You can set time to "almost freeze" when dragging your Tactical Dolls in combat.
8. Optimized: You can set enemy units with different battlefield effects and in different combat modes as training targets in "Target Practice". The cap on the number of saved targets will also be raised.
9. Optimized: The sort and filter functions in "Chips", "Equipment" and "Coalition Forces" will be optimized. These pages will now support selecting all high-rarity Chips, Equipment and Coalition Units with one-click.
10. Optimized: The filter function in "Fairies" will be optimized. The page will now support filtering Fairies by Talent types.
11. Optimized: The filter classifications and sorting methods in the "Index" interface will be optimized.
12. Optimized: Detail display in "Quick Purchase" will be optimized.
13. Optimized: Surplus EXP cap stored at the "Desk" in the Data Room will be raised at each level. When the Desk reaches lv.10, surplus EXP storage cap will increase from 240,000 to 960,000.
14. Optimized: "Neural Upgrade" skill preview will be optimized. Locked skills of upgraded T-Dolls can now be previewed.
15. Optimized: The "Achievements" interface will be improved. Achievements under the same category will now be collapsible, while achievements concerning systems that are yet to be unlocked will be hidden.
16. Optimized: "Enemy Information" stats display will be optimized. Information regarding enemy units' skills will be displayed in enemy previews in maps.