Spaceteam 2.9.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Word Game on iOS
Do you like pushing buttons and shouting at your friends? Do you like discharging Clip-jawed Fluxtrunions? If you answered yes, or no, then you might have what it takes to be on a ... Read More > or Install Now >
Spaceteam App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: May 21, 2020
More About Spaceteam Game
Spaceteam is a cooperative party game for 2 to 8 players who shout technobabble at each other until their ship explodes. Each player needs a mobile device (phone, tablet, iPod Touch, etc)
You'll be assigned a random control panel with buttons, switches, sliders, and dials. You need to follow time-sensitive instructions. However, the instructions are being sent to your teammates, so you have to coordinate before the time runs out. Also, the ship is falling apart. And you're trying to outrun an exploding star.
Good luck. And remember to work together... as a Spaceteam!
- An untimely demise
- Beveled Nanobuzzers
- Auxiliary Technoprobes
- Four-stroke Pluckers
Awards & Recognition:
* Winner - GameCity Prize 2013
* Winner - IndieCade 2013 (Interaction Award)
* Winner - A MAZE. Indie Games Award 2013 (The Most Amazing Indie Game)
* Winner - International Mobile Gaming Awards 2013 (Innovation Award)
* Finalist - Independent Games Festival 2013
* Selection - PAX East Indie Showcase 2013
* Featured Game - IndieCade East 2013
What's New in Spaceteam 2.9.1
- - Improved remote play over video chat with Bunch. Stay safe everyone!
- - Spaceteam VR integration. Launching May 21st!
- - New Slovak translation!
- - Bug fixes