Sonic Forces 2.7.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Action Game on iOS
Sonic Forces App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: December 12, 2018
Sonic Forces / Screenshots on iPhone
Sonic Forces / Screenshots on iPad
Sonic Forces / Description
World-famous SONIC THE HEDGEHOG is back! RUN and COMPETE with real players from around the world. Find out who is the MASTER of speed! SPRINT, DODGE, ATTACK and SET TRAPS versus other fans in this EASY and FUN MULTIPLAYER game. Download and start your battle NOW!
BATTLE TO WIN
● Run faster with on-track dash pads and grind rails
● Drive other players into obstacles and Badniks
● Attack with Mines, Lightning, Fireballs, Tornadoes and more
● Win trophies to unlock a variety of new and challenging tracks
RACE WITH THE ULTIMATE SONIC TEAM
● Race as Sonic, Amy, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Rouge, and more
● Unlock new and rare characters including Omega and Vector
● Compete for Rings in every race to upgrade your characters
● Complete missions to earn rewards
● Top the leaderboards
- - - - -
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
This game may include "Interest Based Ads" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information) and may collect "Precise Location Data" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for more information)
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG and SONIC FORCES: SPEED BATTLE are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Sonic Forces / Changelog / What's New in v2.7.0
- Coming soon:
- New festive character!
- New winter holiday event to unlock the new character!
- New mission type: Candy Cane
- Balance updates:
- The Lava Bomb and Chaonado items no longer target rivals behind you. If you are in first position, the mine is simply dropped behind you.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.