Turbo Dismount 1.33.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Action Game on iOS
Turbo Dismount App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 7.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 28, 2018
Turbo Dismount / Screenshots on iPhone
Turbo Dismount / Screenshots on iPad
Turbo Dismount / Description
*** The legendary crash simulator is now on iOS! ***
Perform death-defying motor stunts, crash into walls, create traffic pile-ups of epic scale - and share the fun!
SUPPORTED DEVICES: iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch 5G and newer.
Turbo Dismount® is a kinetic tragedy about Mr. Dismount and the cars who love him. It is the official sequel to the wildly popular and immensely successful personal impact simulator - Stair Dismount®.
* Flinch-inducing crash physics
* Crunchy sound effects
* Delicious slow-mo replay system
* Multiple vehicles: cars, trucks, construction vehicles, a skateboard...
* Multiple levels, obstacle types and characters
* Tweak levels to your liking!
* Customize your character and the vehicles with your own photos!
* Game controller support!
* Game Center leaderboards and achievements
Turbo Dismount is the most convincing vehicular personal impact simulation seen on the App Store!
Follow Mr. Dismount on facebook.com/MrDismount
Follow Secret Exit on Twitter: twitter.com/secretexit
Dismounting (turbocharged or regular) is not to be attempted at home or outside, and should be left to trained professionals. Secret Exit does not recommend or condone dismount attempts outside 3D computer simulations.
Turbo Dismount / Changelog / What's New in v1.33.0
- Start you sirens, it's... EMERGENCY SEASON!
- New FREE vehicle: Lance!
- New headgear included: The Choker
- Supports the new high-resolution screen on the iPhone Xs Max
- Sad news: Everyplay online service will be gone after October 1st 2018. :(
- Good news: This version grants you access to the raw recorded video files, and you can store them to Photos or share them via the default iOS sharing mechanisms.