Five Nights at Freddy's 4 for iPhone and iPad
More About Five Nights at Freddy's 4
In this last chapter of the Five Nights at Freddy's original story, you must once again defend yourself against Freddy Fazbear, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, and even worse things that lurk in the shadows. Playing as a child whose role is yet unknown, you must safeguard yourself until 6am by watching the doors, as well as warding off unwanted creatures that may venture into your closet or onto the bed behind you.
You have only a flashlight to protect yourself. It will scare away things that may be creeping at the far end of the hallways, but be careful, and listen. If something has crept too close, then shining lights in its eyes will be your end.
What's New in Five Nights at Freddy's 4 2.0.1 >
- Subtitles in 11 languages (see app description)
- Faster and smoother animations
- Improved controls to allow closing doors/using flashlight immediately
- Increased global audio volume
- Fixed the pan of some audio samples
- Night 8 can now be unlocked by tapping 8 times on the relevant button
- Improved virtual controller
- Revamped vibrations