Arena Breakout for iPhone and iPad
More About Arena Breakout
Arena Breakout is now available worldwide. Download and enjoy the latest shooter *game* with tens of millions of players around the world!
Ready to choose your new mission, recruit? Arena Breakout is a Next-Gen Immersive Tactical FPS, and a first-of-its-kind extraction looter shooter that pushes the limits of war simulation on Mobile.
Eliminate adversaries head-on, with stealth, or bypass the bullets altogether. Players have the freedom to fight however they desire. Escape the combat area alive for a chance to strike it rich, but be prepared to fight for survival.
**SHOOT AND LOOT**
Shoot, loot, and breakout to win... Emerge as the winner and claim all the loot for yourself.
**BREAKOUT FOR THE WIN**
Forget the last one standing! Call your shot and pull the trigger or cover and move to safety. Escape the combat area alive is the only way to win.
**WIN, OR LOSE IT ALL**
Those who will not risk cannot win. In Arena Breakout, high stakes equal high rewards. Put boots to ground and seize what’s yours in an all-or-nothing war simulation made for mobile.
Players can customize their firearm of choice with the advanced Gunsmith system. Mix and match over 700 gun parts to fit in more than 10 modification slots.
Real-time dynamic rendering for realistic light and shadow effects, Volumetric Cloud technologies, and more than 1,200 sound effects immerse players in console-quality visuals and audio on mobile.
To share feedback or for more information, please visit:
Official Website: https://arenabreakout.com/
Terms of Service: https://arenabreakout.com/terms-en.html?game=1
What's New in Arena Breakout 1.0.108(108) >
1: New Map - Port: Play this map in either normal or Lockdown Zone mode, and check out the new helicopter extraction!
2. Northridge Refresh: Checkpoint has been expanded to become the Camp Services zone, and the Observation Deck is now the Cable Car Station.
3. Extraction point switches are now marked to help players find them.
4. There was an attempt to move the safe in the Motel corridor out of the Farm, but it appears the armored car crashed under the Broken Bridge.
Assault rifles: AN-94 (5.45x39), AEK (7.62x39), ACE 31 (7.62x39), and SCAR-L (5.56x45)
Shotgun: DP-12 (12x70)
Revolver: M300 Revolver (7.62x54)
New Tactical Items + Changes
1. The new X300U-A tactical flashlight can be fitted on a laser sight to enhance your tactical capabilities at night.
2. Adjustments made to the shape of the smoke from the M18 smoke grenade for a more natural look.
3. Improvements made to the blinding effect of the M84 flashbang.
4. Improvements to decoy grenade: Footsteps generated by the decoy now have a random rhythm, and decoy sounds differ depending on the material it's placed on.
New System Features and Improvements
1. Kit Builder: Recommends equipment based on a budget you set.
2. Quick Kit: Use kit coupons to quickly gear up before entering the Dark Zone.
3. Tactical Draw: Tactical Draw action can be triggered when player switches from their primary weapon to their secondary weapon.
4. World Chat Translate: Allows players to translate text from another player based on one's selected language settings.
5. Chat channels in local languages.
6. Leaderboards added.
7. Personalization options, including outfits, badges, dog tags, etc.
8. Share Rating function and improvements made to Share Rating History.
9. Map selection layout.
10. Armory Interior map (levels B1 and B2 can now be accessed).
11. Improvements made to character animations and actions in the team lobby.
12. Huge overhaul of the raid summary screen, including a new route overview feature.
13. Improvements made to rank icon effects, tier promotion animations, and Legend star ranking system.
14. Weapon skin animations in the Customize screen.
15. Better Store experience.
16. Auto-Skin feature in the personal storage.
17. Clear function for containers during supply retrieval.
18. Elite Militant status is now permanent and has a chance of being triggered at any time.
19. Performance rating for each match on the detailed match results screen.
20: Share images added an ID and flag display option.
21. In-raid sprays.
1. Reduced the maximum lethal range for M67 frag grenade, Mk 2 frag grenade, and GHO 2 offensive grenade.
2. Slight extension of the fuse time for the M67, Mk 2, and GHO 2 grenades.
3. Adjustments made to the distribution of damage caused by the Molotov cocktail to various parts of the body: damage caused to the legs increased.
4. Smoke grenade effect on soundprints: When the player is inside a smoke screen generated from a smoke grenade, the refresh interval of their soundprint becomes longer, making it more difficult for other players to locate them through sound.
1. Adjustments made to the weight of various melee weapons.
2. G18C pistol rate of fire lowered.
3. Adjustments made to camera shake amplitude when the F2000, VSS, AR-57, MDR, and MPX are being fired.
4. Dampened the horizontal recoil control of the F2000.
5. Gun shield for the RPK light machine gun.
6. Adjustments made to movement speed while holding the M4A1, SVDS, VSS, Mk14, M110, and USAS-12.
7. Slight adjustments made to the recoil from the first few shots fired with the MP5, MPX, FAL, M4A1, H416, and F2000.
8. Reduced the weight of certain Mk14 accessories.
1. Adjustments made to the recoil stabilization for the 7.62x39mm HP, 5.56x45mm 55 HP Hunting, 9x19mm Dumdum, 5.7x28mm R37.F, and 5.45x39mm HP ammo.
2. Adjustments made to the armor damage of the 7.62x39mm ammo.