Super Starfish 1.1.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Arcade Game on iOS
Super Starfish App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: August 9, 2018
Super Starfish / Screenshots on iPhone
Super Starfish / Screenshots on iPad
Super Starfish / Description
Swim through the swirling cosmos as an interstellar Starfish! Bring life to your space aquarium by dodging meteors, black holes, quasars and more.
Super Starfish uses cutting-edge techniques to deliver amazing visual effects never seen before in mobile games. Be mesmerized by swirling ripples of color as your Starfish soars across the galaxy.
Collect exotic flora and customize your very own space aquarium. Watch your Starplants grow as you create a home for your wondrous collection of Starfish.
• Simple, intuitive gameplay for everyone. Try it now!
• Explore the cosmos and discover mesmerizing new zones!
• Master your swimming style and score huge combos!
• Customize and grow your very own aquarium in space!
• Over 30 colorful Starfish to collect and add to your aquarium. Can you find a super rare Starfish?
• Compete with your friends and share your discoveries!
Are you ready to become the next Fish Superstar?
"My go-to time killer game for the foreseeable future"
"Super Starfish nails the action as well as the audiovisual fireworks"
"Collecting fish & learning about their real life inspirations really does it for me!"
Super Starfish / Changelog / What's New in v1.1.1
- v1.1.1 Update
- This update has more fixes for the Aeon Belt and Dark Matter Tempest zones which should prevent them from crashing. If you encounter any problems, please let us know via the support button in the Options menu.
- v1.1.0 Update
- Surprise! It's our first update!
- New Starfish
- A school of colourful Troppins have appeared!
- New Starplants
- Fill your Sanctuary with leafy green Kelpin!
- Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed a crash bug in Aeon Belt zone.
- Fixed freezing in the Prizecano.
- Many other bug fixes and improvements.