Checkpoint Champion App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 7.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 18, 2015
Checkpoint Champion / Screenshots on iPhone
Checkpoint Champion / Screenshots on iPad
Checkpoint Champion / Description
"I can't praise Checkpoint Champion enough... this game is just plain sleek."
- Touch Arcade (5/5)
It's time to burn rubber!
Put your driving skills to the ultimate test in a series of fiendish 10-second challenges! You'll need technique and tenacity as you hit and weave through checkpoints on road, dirt, water, grass and mud! Choose between grip and speed as you drift between obstacles, spin around hairpin turns and turbo your way to victory. The challenges may be small, but only the most dedicated drivers will triumph!
- Simple, 2-touch car controls!
- 72 unique, bite-sized challenges!
- A cast of charming retro-inspired cars, each with several paint jobs!
- Multiple terrain types!
- Game Center leaderboards for every challenge!
- 3 endless Arenas!
- Event of the Day!
- Video replays! (iPhone 4S or newer, iPad2 or newer)
- A funky soundtrack, perfect for checkpoint chasing!
- Missions and Secrets!
- Now available in 11 languages!
This is the first game from independent games developer, Protostar. We hope you like it, and we hope you are ready to become... a Checkpoint Champion!
Checkpoint Champion / Changelog / What's New in v1.2.0
- NEW LOCATION! Ice Lake
- Features 24 brand new challenges!
- Ice and Snow terrain!
- Cool new music track… pun intended!
- NEW ARENA!
- With a surprise mix of checkpoints!
- NEW CAR! Britannia Micro
- Features a slower turning speed great for beginners!
- Don’t underestimate it though. It has the most powerful turbo yet!
- 7 shiny new paint jobs to unlock!
- OTHER IMPROVEMENTS
- Changed the car statistics to better reflect differences between the cars.
- Added a star counter to the main menu.
- Added an Event of the Day star counter.
- Improved graphics quality for high resolution devices.
- Reduced download size.Improved performance on slower devices!
- Changed the starting car to be a Britannia Micro (better for beginners).
- Various small bug fixes and improvements.
- Thanks to everyone who is playing the game! Your continued feedback and encouragement has made this update possible.