Editors' Words: A retro virtual pet. You can now feed, clean, play with and generally look after your pets. Hatchi is a retro-looking iPhone and watch app sure to get the nostalgia burning for all those who c ... Read More > or Install Now >
Hatchi App / Specifications
- • Price: $0.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: December 21, 2016
Hatchi / Screenshots on iPhone
Hatchi / Screenshots on iPad
Hatchi / Description
Hatchi is a retro-looking iPhone and watch app sure to get the nostalgia burning for all those who cared for a virtual pet back in the 1990s when they were at the height of their popularity. Just as with the keychain-sized pets of the 90s, iPhone, iPod and iPad users now will feed, clean, play with and generally look after their pets to ensure they grow up to be healthy, happy little Hatchis. He needs YOU!
*** Featured on Touch Arcade Best iPhone and iPad Games***
Your Hatchi monster will go through several stages of growth, and will look different depending on the type of care the player provides. There are also NEW EGGS you can get which give you all new types of Hatchi!
Customise your Hatchi!! You can:
* Choose different backgrounds like the park or the beach!
* Use stickers to customise the background to give Hatchi a better environment!
* Change the color of your Hatchi's pixels!
How will YOU customise your Hatchi?
Play mini games!! including:
* The Hatchi Matchi memory game
* Hatchi Squares - play against your Hatchi!
* Roshambo - What Hatchi will you pick?
* Hatchi Catchi - move your Hatchi to catch falling food
* Its raining meds - avoid the meds!
* Whack a Hatchi - whack as many as you can!
and now our ALL NEW MULTIPLAYER BATTLING GAME!!
Play Hatchi Battle with your Game Center friends and see who wins!
Feed, clean, play and watch it evolve over several days.
“Say goodbye to your productivity. Say hello to your new friend.” Gizmodo.com
“It's hilarious, but I really, really, really don't want Big Poppa Pump (his Hatchi monster) to bite the dust. I've somehow bonded with the thing” TouchArcade.com
If you have any issues with the game or you just want to say hello, you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hatchi / Changelog / What's New in v7.5.4
- Just fixing a couple of small things.