Space Qube 1.3.2 for iPhone and iPad
Arcade Game on iOS
- Best in Play Award Winner at GDC 2013. - Tokyo Game Show Sense of Wonder Night 2013 Finalists.- Best of 2013 Indie Game in 9 countries.Space Qube is a ‘shoot em up' game ... Read More > or Install Now >
Space Qube App / Specifications
- • Price: $2.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 6.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: December 31, 2014
More About Space Qube Game
- Best in Play Award Winner at GDC 2013.
- Tokyo Game Show Sense of Wonder Night 2013 Finalists.
- Best of 2013 Indie Game in 9 countries.
Space Qube is a ‘shoot em up' game with retro-futuristic 3D graphics!
Universal build. Compatible with iPhone 4/4S/5, iPad 2/3/4/mini, iPod 5
BE WARNED - NOT COMPATIBLE WITH iPOD TOUCH 4TH GENERATION - UPDATE IN PROGRESS
The universe is infested with dangerous monsters threatening all life! Build your personal spaceship and join Space Jack’s quest in saving the universe. Blast your way through endless levels of Alien mayhem. Can you beat them all to become the best of the best and score some rewards while at it? Find out now!
With Space Qube’s in-game Voxel editor you can create anything and take it for a spin in the space! There are tons of models already created and more is coming in - fast. Take control of a space ship, a flying toilet, a flying cow or anything else, shoot as many aliens as you can and get the highest score to climb up the ranks. Some serious unique bosses are waiting for you on your quest! Space shooters will never be the same.
-Retro shoot ‘em up using sensor controls
-Best music theme ever, no doubt
-Share your 3D creations online
-Use your own creation or download another gamer’s model to play the game
-3D Print out your creations with one click
Game tech support:
-Game Center support
-Voxel-based rendering engine
Welcome to Space Qube!
What's New in Space Qube 1.3.2
- Fixed the no response bug when running out of Qubes
- Fixed the issue of creating 32x32 model on iPad Air 2
- Fixed few crashing bugs