Goosebumps Horror Town 1.3.2 for iPhone and iPad
Free Simulation Game on iOS
Goosebumps Horror Town App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: August 9, 2019
Goosebumps Horror Town / Screenshots on iPhone
Goosebumps Horror Town / Screenshots on iPad
Goosebumps Horror Town / Description
R.L. Stine's "Goosebumps" monsters have come to haunt your phone! In Goosebumps HorrorTown, you can build a town and fill it with the scariest of monsters from the hit horror series.
Gather a scary assortment of sinister creatures and terrify townsfolk, or play as humans to defend against the monsters! Collect resources, scare humans, investigate monster activity and explore the map to unlock new areas and adventures.
As monsters, you can scare humans to obtain materials and add new Goosebumps monsters. As humans, you can spy on monsters to find out what's going on in their town (if you dare).
The game features original content that will terrify and delight Goosebumps fans, with animations and missions for humans and monsters alike. The more experience you gain, the more you unlock new content, grow your town and discover chillingly fun new adventures.
+ Build & manage the town of terror!
+ Create a complete collection of Goosebumps monsters!
+ Over 100 playable characters!
+ Craft and sell new items!
+ Scare humans to collect special materials!
Are you ready to brave the horrors of Goosebumps? Download today, and enter HorrorTown…
™ & © Scholastic Inc. SCHOLASTIC, GOOSEBUMPS and associated logos are trademarks of Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved
Note: An internet connection is required to play the game
Goosebumps Horror Town / Changelog / What's New in v1.3.2
- Cinema comes to HorrorTown! A VAMPIRE FILM will be shot at the promenade and Countess Yvonne will be on it! Neighbours wanting a part on the film cast and a strange package affecting Booke’s Poodle will make this new adventure an interesting and frightening one…
- WHAT'S NEW?
- New Seasonal Event, Please Don't Feed the vampire, has started!
- The promenade now has all the filming set!
- New Monster Characters!
- New Event Craftshop with new available items!
- A New Event Scene building with new monsters!
- New expansion zones available!
- NEW CONTENT!
- 10 New Event Items!
- 3 New Suppliers such as the Giant Pine and the Dried Food Stand!
- 19 New Animations
- 10 New Decorations
- 11 New Narratives
- Other adjustments have also been made to make for a more pleasant experience.