Castle Creeps TD App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 23, 2017
Castle Creeps TD / Screenshots on iPhone
Castle Creeps TD / Screenshots on iPad
Castle Creeps TD / Description
Bring out your everyday Hero and lead troops to victory in the best fantasy mobile Tower Defense game! Fortify your defenses and prepare to save the kingdom from ferocious Warlords, colossal Ogres & savage Goblins! Change strategy on the fly in this challenging, non-stop action experience!
Face countless challenging battles & taste hard earned victory as you build, upgrade and repair horde-splatting Towers. Recruit and level up mighty Heroes to protect the kingdoms in this top Tower Defense experience!
Invite friends through Facebook and share magical powers to aid you in battle and defend the realm!
- Free and easy to play! Download now!
- Heroes are free to deploy at will! Unlock them all!
- Face dangerous Warlords with your most powerful Heroes in this unique mode of play!
- Switch up your strategy – command and inspire your team of Heroes to outwit the horde!
- Ultimate Tower control – build, upgrade, sell and repair on the fly!
- Crush Creeps in fast-paced battles and epic chapters!
- Updated regularly with new chapters, enemies and epic Heroes!
Download Castle Creeps today and bring out your everyday hero!
Find our latest news here:
Castle Creeps TD is free to download and play, but contains optional in-app purchases that cost real money.
© 2016 Outplay Entertainment Ltd. Castle Creeps TD is a trademark of Outplay Entertainment. All rights reserved.
Castle Creeps TD / Changelog / What's New in v1.10.0
- Unlocked: Chapter 17 in the Castle Creeps Saga!
- The Grove Guardian is ashes, but what curious corruption rises from the flames? Rejoin the Heroes as the Creep situation in Goldleaf escalates to unprecedented levels and this foul foe is revealed. With the increasing number of Creeps, will the Heroes be divided by a battle across two fronts?
- Chapter 17 brings 4 new missions of tower defense tactical mastery!
- Overgrown Golem: As old as the realm, this stone framed corruption is dedicated to the destruction of all that it deems unnatural. This could be a… rocky situation.