Dots and Boxes 2.31 for iPhone and iPad
Free Board Game on iOS
Dots and Boxes App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 8.1 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.6 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 12, 2019
Dots and Boxes / Screenshots on iPhone
Dots and Boxes / Screenshots on iPad
Dots and Boxes / Description
Link the dots, close more squares than your opponent and be first in the Global High-Score, among thousands of players worldwide.
From the creators of Four In A Row, another classic! Have your skills changed since you were in school? ^__^
Challenge a friend next to you or find an opponent online. Or try to beat one of our well-trained virtual players ;)
DOTS AND BOXES - CLASSIC BOARD GAMES is completely Free. If you love games like Chess, Checkers, Backgammon and other challenging pastimes, you will love Dots and Boxes.
Play ‘solo’ or against a real opponent using either our local or online multiplayer mode; play with a friend on the same device or find an opponent from anywhere in the world.
DOTS AND BOXES - CLASSIC BOARD GAMES will challenge you according to your abilities, with 3 difficulty levels, and it’s easy to get: tap on the dots to draw lines and close squares. You’re the winner if you got more squares than your opponent when there's no more lines to trace.
Can you think of a better brain training?
- Choose between 3 modes of difficulty
- Play against real humans online (multiplayer)!
- Challenge your friends on the same device (2 players mode)
- Climb the high score
- Collect Game Center achievements
- Enjoy hours of fun with colourful themes
- Easy to get, hard to master
- Fun for all ages
Start closing your boxes now! Free!
Thanks for playing!
Dots and Boxes / Changelog / What's New in v2.31
- The all-time-favourite colourful and simple Dots and Boxes. Clear and easy to use with a straight-forward interface. Put your finger on the board and play like if you had pen and paper. Solo, with friends and online! With this update we have corrected a little error in the online game. Let us know how you like the game and what you'd like to see improved. We will be happy to work on it and give you the best Dots and Boxes experience.