Tilt to Live: Gauntlet's Revenge 1.0 for iPhone and iPad
Action Game on iOS
Tilt to Live: Gauntlet's Revenge App / Specifications
- • Price: $2.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 6.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 23, 2014
Tilt to Live: Gauntlet's Revenge / Screenshots on iPhone
Tilt to Live: Gauntlet's Revenge / Screenshots on iPad
Tilt to Live: Gauntlet's Revenge / Description
It's a Tilt to Live like no other: a collection of brutal tilt obstacle courses! Take control of an unlimited supply of expendable arrow-people, destroying a ton of them on your quest to reach the finish line. Tackle three super-challenging gauntlets in any order you want, using our famously responsive Tilt to Live controls. Do you have what it takes to unlock the final boss gauntlet, and at last confront the infamous Dot King? If not, maybe try it on easy mode.
-- Responsive tilt controls, calibrated your way.
-- Easy, Normal, and Hard modes: choose the length of your health bar
-- Challenging gameplay: experience the full spectrum of human emotion
-- Three gauntlets to conquer in whichever order you like!
-- Traps and enemies are shuffled for a fresh experience every retry.
-- Reach the finish line to take on an endless Bonus Round.
-- Show off your best pointonium haul on our Game Center leaderboards.
-- Challenging achievements dare you to master each gauntlet's traps.
-- Unlock the final boss gauntlet to throw down with the Dot King himself.
Tilt to Live: Gauntlet's Revenge / Changelog / What's New in v1.0
- The concept is very simple, but the different levels offer a fun amount of variety. Overall, I would definitely recommend it.One note though, the last couple of games by this developer have only had a few content updates before support of those apps ended, and most of those updates were paid DLC. That said, I still love their games, I just hope to have a better experience with this one (i.e. Free, relatively frequent content updates...)!