Snakebird 1.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Puzzle Game on iOS
Snakebird App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 5.1.1 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 3.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 21, 2016
Snakebird / Screenshots on iPhone
Snakebird / Screenshots on iPad
Snakebird / Description
What is the longest possible length a bird can be? Obviously a question only all the fruit in the world can answer! But where could all this fruit be hiding? Follow Redbird, Greenbird and Bluebird on a quest for an amount of fruit beyond any birds wildest dreams.
Snakebird is a very simple but deceptively challenging puzzle game about assuming the right shapes for the task at hand, be it pushing, lifting, teleporting or just defying the laws of physics.
Snakebird / Changelog / What's New in v1.0
- Snakebird is an incredibly challenging puzzle game without being frustrating. Despite even very early levels seeming impossible to solve on first attempt, every stage can be beaten and the inclusion of an unlimited undo button lets you retry individual steps as many times as you'd like. There's no timer, just you and the adorable Snakebird, who makes cute faces and sounds as you slide him around the stage: near a fruit and he gazes at it expectantly, sidle up to spikes and he looks extremely worried. This is an amazing puzzle experience if you don't mind being stumped while trialanderroring solutions and taking time to figure things out, and it's even more rewarding because the charming Snakebird will wait with you while you do.