Harry Potter 2.7.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Adventure Game on iOS
From the makers of Pokémon GO, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite is the real-world augmented reality (AR) game inspired by the Wizarding World that puts magic in the hands of players worldwide. Harry ... Read More > or Install Now >
Harry Potter App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: November 18, 2019
More About Harry Potter Game
Realize Your Wizarding Potential
A calamity has befallen the wizarding world, causing Foundables—magical artefacts, creatures, people, and even memories—to mysteriously appear in the Muggle world. As a new recruit of the Statute of Secrecy Task Force, you’ll work with witches and wizards from across the globe to solve the mystery of The Calamity and keep magic safe from Muggle eyes.
The Magic Is All Around You
As you step outside and explore the world, the Map will reveal Traces of magic that indicate the location of Foundables. These Traces are found at various real-world locations and trigger richly detailed 3D encounters in full 360-degree advanced AR. You’ll need to cast a variety of spells to defeat the confounding magic surrounding the Foundables in order to safely return them to the wizarding world. Keep an eye out for other things that will aid you on your journey including Inns that replenish Spell Energy, ingredients that can be used to brew potions, and even Portkeys that can whisk you away to iconic wizarding world locations.
Gather your friends to take on even bigger magical feats such as Wizarding Challenges, real-time cooperative multiplayer battles against dangerous foes. To overcome the stronger threats and discover rarer Foundables, you’ll need to team up and strategize with your fellow witches and wizards and specialize in different magical Professions—Auror, Magizoologist, and Professor—that each have their own unique skills and abilities that come in handy at different times.
Ready your wand, alert your friends, and be ready to protect the wizarding world from a global calamity. Your Wizarding adventure awaits!
Stay tuned for the latest at WizardsUnite.com
What's New in Harry Potter 2.7.0
- New Features/Updates:
- - Coming soon to Harry Potter: Wizards Unite! You will be able to send and receive Gifts that contain Spell Energy from Inns, Runestones from Wizarding Challenges, or Ingredients from Greenhouses.
- Photo Mode:
- - The Self-Playing Harp Foundable will now have Photo Mode
- - Coming soon: Players are able to connect to their Facebook account to add Facebook friends who are Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Players (and have also chosen to enable this feature) to their Friends List
- - Added confirmation popups for the following Gold purchases:
- - Rental Cauldrons
- - Out of Spell Energy
- - Out of Runestones (when at a Fortress)
- - Vault Expansion
- Bug Fixes:
- - Fixed an issue with Download All Assets in the Settings section not giving a notification (red badge) when there are new assets to download. This will only be available to users Level 4 and up