Chef's Quest App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 7.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: May 4, 2017
Chef's Quest / Screenshots on iPhone
Chef's Quest / Screenshots on iPad
Chef's Quest / Description
Travel the world on your quest to become the ultimate chef and restaurateur. Switch and match your way through hundreds of culinary challenges in this most delectable puzzle adventure. Amass a wealth of opulent decor and acquire a cult following as you turn your quaint little diner into a global celebration of multicultural cuisine.
Take on this adventure solo or play with friends visiting their own unique restaurants or challenging their scores!
Chef’s Quest features:
- Use dozens of power ups to sizzle, pop, and grill your way to the top!
- Collect coins to design and furnish your very own restaurant
- Discover dozens of unique restaurant decor items in your travels
- Visit friends restaurants to forage for new design ideas
- Challenge friend's scores on every puzzle
- Attract celebrities for huge bonuses based on restaurant objectives
- Challenging master chef battles when graduating from a region
- Leaderboards & achievements to match with your friends
- Delightful orchestrated soundtrack
- Seasonal updates (Halloween, Easter, Valentine's Day, Christmas - there’s always something special cooking!)
- Play on iPhone or iPad as your progress carries over
- Support for 14 languages
Visit us at https://thebinarymill.zendesk.com/ if you need any help!
Follow us to get news and updates;
Chef’s Quest is completely free to play but some optional in-game items will require payment.
You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device settings.
Chef's Quest / Changelog / What's New in v1.1.3
- Fixed an issue on iOS 10.3 devices that prevented users from using online services