Seven Knights 3.2.10 for iPhone and iPad
Free Role Playing Game on iOS
Seven Knights App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 7.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 13, 2017
Seven Knights / Screenshots on iPhone
Seven Knights / Screenshots on iPad
Seven Knights / Description
Join the saga of "Seven Knights": an exciting RPG filled with heroics, adventure, and a diverse assortment of both friends and foes.
The land of Asgar is in need of brave warriors who can face the God of Destruction and preserve peace. It is up to you, along with Evan and Karin, to put together a band of warriors to save the land and achieve victory!
Are you playing for the first time?
Or are you getting back into the game?
Either way, now’s the perfect time to download and join in!
LIMITLESS 3D BATTLES
- Enlist a versatile team to fight by combining hundreds of heroes in powerful combinations
- Watch your team battle with dynamic effects and diverse skill animations
- Power Up, Rank Up, and Gear Up to prepare your heroes in their quest to protect Asgar
- Customize your team's formation and manage their skills to strategize for the upcoming battles
NUMEROUS GAME MODES
- Adventure Mode: Conquer the Continents as you train your heroes!
- Battle Mode: Duel with other players to prove your worth!
- Celestial Tower: Push yourself to the limit as you battle levels of increasing difficulty!
- Daily Dungeon: Gain a variety of rewards when you emerge victorious
- Castle Rush: Fight alongside your guildmates to earn the honor of being the best guild!
Enter the world of Seven Knights and begin your own adventure today!
-Terms of Service: http://help.netmarble.com/policy/terms_of_service.asp,
Seven Knights / Changelog / What's New in v3.2.10
- New Special Hero “Amelia” added
- Amelia added to Step Up Summon (acquisition guaranteed)
- Limit Break 2nd Page Update
- 2nd Anniversary Check-in Board