Brave Nine 2.10.13 for iPhone and iPad
Free Role Playing Game on iOS
Join millions of players worldwide as you build an army of heroes, refine your strategy, and crush enemy empires in epic Guild Wars! Featuring luscious anime illustrations, thrilling strategic ... Read More > or Install Now >
Brave Nine App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 22, 2021
More About Brave Nine Game
Your destiny awaits, the Age of Mercenaries has begun!
● Fight in ‘Guild vs, Guild vs. Guild’ battles with the new CONQUEST Mode!
● Continue your adventure and flex your chess-like wit with new levels of Evil Castle!
● Customize your collection of heroes even further with all-new Companion units!
● Battle players from around the world in real-time turn-based combat
● Master your tactics with more than 1400 stages and hundreds of unique units
● Complete bounties to unlock rewards and collect and upgrade powerful new heroes
● Construct your ultimate formation to defeat your opponents
● Explore chapters of engaging storyline to reveal a deep fantasy world with every episode
● Progress through multiple Arenas all the way to the top of the leaderboards
● Form a Guild to share strategies and build your very own community
● Challenge your Guildmates and friends to private duels
● Collect upgrade materials with ease using auto-deploy and repeat battles
● Learn formations from top players and cheer on your favorites in monthly Tournaments
A network connection is required to play.
NEED SUPPORT? Are you having problems? Contact us in-game by going to Settings > Customer Center.
What's New in Brave Nine 2.10.13
- - 4 Legend Mercenaries Renewal
- - 3 New Spell Cards Added
- - Spell Card Renewal
- - New Growth System for Soul Gears Added
- - Campaign Part II Chapters 16 - 20 Very Hard Difficulty Added
- - Co-op Raid Difficulty Adjustments