Lost Frontier 1.0.3 for iPhone and iPad
Puzzle Game on iOS
Lost Frontier App / Specifications
- • Price: $2.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 6.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: August 4, 2016
Lost Frontier / Screenshots on iPhone
Lost Frontier / Screenshots on iPad
Lost Frontier / Description
Lost Frontier is a turn-based strategy game, brought to you from the creators of the Battleheart and Zombieville series'. In a fantasy-western setting consumed by steam-punk technology and the supernatural, can you survive with just your wit and a six-gun at your side?
• Story Mode - Play through 24 chapters that introduce you to the gameplay, characters, and world of Lost Frontier.
• Challenge Mode - once you've mastered the mechanics, put your knowledge to the test in a series of 20 demanding missions.
• 20 Unique Unit types - take command of a wide range of Wild West forces, from Gunslingers and Cavalry to civil-war era Cannons and Gatling Guns. Or, employ more exotic weapons like steam-powered Gyrocopters and Zeppelins, and enlist the help of dark forces like Werewolves and Necromancers.
• Living Legends - choose a "Living Legend" as the leader of your forces. Each of the 9 unique legends grow in power as you play with them, and promote different play styles. Will you pick your foes off from a distance as Wyatt "Long-Arm" Wilcox, or focus on brute force with the help of ace gunslinger John "6-eyes" McGraw?
• Custom Games - choose from a variety of maps, set up the rules, and play with or against AI or human players via local, hot-seat play.
Lost Frontier / Changelog / What's New in v1.0.3
- Fixed a bug which prevented Dutch Quimby's "Parachutes" perk from working properly.