Magic Rush: Heroes 1.1.138 for iPhone and iPad
Free Role Playing Game on iOS
Editors' Words: Brings role playing games and real time strategy together with intense kingdom defender battles. Assemble your league of Heroes and clash with enemies in Magic Rush: Heroes, the one-of-a-kind strat ... Read More > or Install Now >
Magic Rush: Heroes App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 6.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 22, 2017
Magic Rush: Heroes / Screenshots on iPhone
Magic Rush: Heroes / Screenshots on iPad
Magic Rush: Heroes / Description
Assemble your league of Heroes and clash with enemies in Magic Rush: Heroes, the one-of-a-kind strategy RPG that combines the best elements of RPGs, RTS games and tower defense games. With an amazing single player campaign, online PvP battles, multiple game modes and daily quests, there are tons of ways to lead your Heroes to victory!
Are you ready for battle? Fight for victory, become a legend and earn glory as the greatest kingdom defender of all!
Magic Rush: Heroes Features:
Unique Real-Time Strategy Gameplay
Magic Rush: Heroes combines the base building and real-time control of RTS games with the progression of an RPG and the strategy of a tower defense game. Experience RTS gameplay unlike any other as you climb your way to the top.
Summon Magic Spells Using Skill-Aiming Controls
Exert direct control over your spells with Skill-Aiming! Choose your targets and cast at just the right moment to interrupt enemy spells and create chaos. Each of your Heroes has his/her own Ultimate - master all of them for true battlefield domination!
Clash With Enemies in the PvP Arena
Battle in a global, cross-server PvP Arena with a turn-based ban/pick phase to level the playing field. Strategically ban your opponents heroes depending on your strategy, and win amazing rewards for coming out on top.
Join an Alliance to Battle and Chat With Allies
Choose from a number of online clans, each with their own players vying for victory! Then, join a league of allies to capture nearby mines and collect valuable resources for your kingdom.
Expand and Collect Resources
Strengthen your kingdom using the Iron, Crystal, Silver and Medicine won from online encounters, and use those upgrades to power up your Heroes. Arrange three teams of Heroes on your kingdom wall to defend your city from attack!
Collect and Upgrade Heroes
Use RPG progression to build your party how you want, from a huge team of characters. Your Heroes grow in strength as you upgrade them with runes. Collect new Heroes from the Wishing Pool, and build your dream team of defenders!
Tower Defense Side Missions
Experience a totally new brand of Hero-fueled tower defense where your Heroes are the towers! Use our unique Skill-Aiming mechanics to place Heroes and launch magic spells as enemies charge your castle!
Take on Quests to Earn More Power
Conquer the Crystal Dungeon to earn powerful loot and equipment, or enter the Proving Grounds, where new challenges open daily. Challenge the Elite Campaign to face harder battles and earn bigger rewards – if you dare!
Have any questions or issues with the free tower defense RPG adventure game from Elex Tech?
Reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Forum: http://f.elex.com/forums/35-Magic-Rush-Heroes
Magic Rush: Heroes / Changelog / What's New in v1.1.138
- Hero Changes:
- Hero Awakening:
- 1. MiraShatter: When Mira's skill/basic attack hits an enemy, crit strike rate & crit damage for this attack rises based on missing enemy HP. If Mira kills an enemy hero, her next basic attack will be replaced with Armor Pen Bullet.
- Hero Adjustments:
- We’ve discovered Gearz and Halley’s invincibility skills may sometimes get cast multiple times on the battlefield and last for a fairly long time. This results in a sub-optimal experience for the opponent, who can only look on helplessly until the invicibility effect wears off. So, we’ve decided to reduce the duration of these skills when cast multiple times, while still retaining their special characteristics.
- 2. Léon – Hero Time: When the slash attack hits an enemy, healing received will be affected by lifesteal level.
- 3. Gearz – Full Throttle: After the first time this skill is cast in each battle, each additional time invincibility is triggered, its duration will decay by 30% of the max value. Invincibility will last at least 1 second.
- 4. Halley – Soul Reap: After the first time this skill is cast in each battle, each additional time the death resistance effect is triggered, its duration will decay by 30% of the max value. Death resistance will last at least 1 second.
- Beast Soul Adjustments:
- The MR Team is always looking to perfect the overall balance of the hero ecosystem. To that end, we’ve discovered that Scorpion Beast Soul sets are too OP as a counter to heroes with CC skills, and we are trying to restore this to a more suitable level.
- Meanwhile, we’re also launching a limited-time Scorpion conversion event. During the event, players that own Scorpion Beast Souls can transform them into a Tiamat or Agreas Beast Soul of the same quality, enhancement, and position, at absolutely no loss.
- 5. Scorpion Beast Soul – Scorpion Purge: Reduced the CC immunity duration for each skill level. Slightly lowered the cooldown in between casts.
- Bug Fixes:
- 6. Fixed a problem potentially making Awakened Theresa un-targetable by enemies when she enters Shadow mode.
- 7. Fixed a problem with Merlynn’s magic lifesteal effect being cast on the wrong target when she casts Elven Shield.
- 8. Fixed a problem preventing Sky City Spar’s “Spar Storm” skill from putting Awakened Theresa into Shadow mode.
- Update Content:
- 1. Mercenary Canyon & Monster Forts
- a) Mercenaries in battle now are shown with circular HP bars.
- b) Added an on/off toggle for Mercenary Canyon-related push notifications in the settings menu.
- c) Now Shadow Gold obtained from events can exceed the max storage level of one’s Shadow Treasury.
- 2. Commander Equipment
- a) Improved some UI displays.
- b) Gems can be enhanced with one button press.
- c) Materials can be synthesized in bulk.
- d) When there is a chest to claim, a chest notification will appear on the main page.
- e) Added an overview for Commander Equipment battle power makeup so players can easily see the power boosts to each occupation.
- f) Players can view other players’ commander equipment when viewing their name cards.
- g) Added a To Do list item: opening commander chests.
- 3. War Sanctuary
- a) Fixed a bug that prevented City Wall stability points from falling for players with God’s Blessing when their cities are defeated. It was not our intention to prevent City Wall pts from falling when we designed this effect.
- 1. Changed Spar’s second equipment to the more suitable Warrior Clogs. Players will now have to reinstall this piece of equipment.