Magic Rush: Heroes 1.1.153 for iPhone and iPad
Free Role Playing Game on iOS
Editors' Words: Brings role playing games and real time strategy together with intense kingdom defender battles. Assemble your league of Heroes and clash with enemies in Magic Rush: Heroes, the one-of-a-kind strat ... Read More > or Install Now >
Magic Rush: Heroes App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 6.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 8, 2018
Magic Rush: Heroes / Screenshots on iPhone
Magic Rush: Heroes / Screenshots on iPad
Magic Rush: Heroes / Description
Assemble your league of Heroes and clash with enemies in Magic Rush: Heroes, the one-of-a-kind strategy RPG that combines the best elements of RPGs, RTS games and tower defense games. With an amazing single player campaign, online PvP battles, multiple game modes and daily quests, there are tons of ways to lead your Heroes to victory!
Are you ready for battle? Fight for victory, become a legend and earn glory as the greatest kingdom defender of all!
Magic Rush: Heroes Features:
Unique Real-Time Strategy Gameplay
Magic Rush: Heroes combines the base building and real-time control of RTS games with the progression of an RPG and the strategy of a tower defense game. Experience RTS gameplay unlike any other as you climb your way to the top.
Summon Magic Spells Using Skill-Aiming Controls
Exert direct control over your spells with Skill-Aiming! Choose your targets and cast at just the right moment to interrupt enemy spells and create chaos. Each of your Heroes has his/her own Ultimate - master all of them for true battlefield domination!
Clash With Enemies in the PvP Arena
Battle in a global, cross-server PvP Arena with a turn-based ban/pick phase to level the playing field. Strategically ban your opponents heroes depending on your strategy, and win amazing rewards for coming out on top.
Join an Alliance to Battle and Chat With Allies
Choose from a number of online clans, each with their own players vying for victory! Then, join a league of allies to capture nearby mines and collect valuable resources for your kingdom.
Expand and Collect Resources
Strengthen your kingdom using the Iron, Crystal, Silver and Medicine won from online encounters, and use those upgrades to power up your Heroes. Arrange three teams of Heroes on your kingdom wall to defend your city from attack!
Collect and Upgrade Heroes
Use RPG progression to build your party how you want, from a huge team of characters. Your Heroes grow in strength as you upgrade them with runes. Collect new Heroes from the Wishing Pool, and build your dream team of defenders!
Tower Defense Side Missions
Experience a totally new brand of Hero-fueled tower defense where your Heroes are the towers! Use our unique Skill-Aiming mechanics to place Heroes and launch magic spells as enemies charge your castle!
Take on Quests to Earn More Power
Conquer the Crystal Dungeon to earn powerful loot and equipment, or enter the Proving Grounds, where new challenges open daily. Challenge the Elite Campaign to face harder battles and earn bigger rewards – if you dare!
Have any questions or issues with the free tower defense RPG adventure game from Elex Tech?
Reach us at: [email protected]
Official Forum: http://f.elex.com/forums/35-Magic-Rush-Heroes
Magic Rush: Heroes / Changelog / What's New in v1.1.153
- Hero Changes:
- Hero Adjustments:
- 1. Haley: Slightly increased energy regen speed.
- 2. Lotus
- Rage Fire: Lowered burning damage for this skill.
- 3. Honey:
- Ethereal Dose: Slightly lowered the attack power boost provided by this skill.
- Splitter Shot: Slightly lowered the attack power boost provided by this skill.
- Skin Adjustments:
- 4. Uther
- Paladin Blessing: Slightly decreased the duration of physical damage immunity and sustained healing effects.
- 5. Jacob
- Persistence: Slightly decreased the duration of invincibility effect.
- Bug Fixes:
- 6. Fixed an error preventing Brunhilde’s frost slow down effect from being removed by Scorpion beast soul.
- Update Content:
- 1. Crystal Spire: 60 seconds after battle starts, no more extra monsters will spawn.
- 2. War Sanctuary
- a) Players will now get War Ashes for defending and reinforcing (given out according to amount of enemy HP lost)
- b) Ashes received for defending and reinforcing will be a little less than the amount received for attacking.
- 3. Mercenary Canyon
- a) Wereboar Mage: Slightly lowered healing effect for this unit.
- 1. Fixed a problem with skin avatars not showing in the final lineup interface for Beast Soul Tourney
- 2. Added system notifications for when an allied Mega Mine is attacked.
- 3. Improved the way Facebook friends are displayed and reduced lag.