Postknight 2 (com.kurechii.postknight2): Delivery adventure RPG!, Deliver in a magical world...Read More > or Download Now >
Postknight 2 for iPhone and iPad
- • Latest Version: 1.7.4
- • Updated: March 8, 2023
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 and up
- • Developer: Kurechii
- • Age Rating: 12+
- • Rating Average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
You can download the the latest version of Postknight 2 or explore its version history.
More About Postknight 2
Deliver and Become a Postknight
• Begin your journey as an inexperienced Postknight Trainee.
• Complete delivery quests and take exams to graduate as a Postknight.
• Rise up the ranks, up to the highest level of S-Rank Postknights.
Explore Prism and Develop Relationships
• From villages to cities, magical forests and cold mountains, experience the cultures and conflicts of the different lands of Prism.
• Meet all kinds of characters, each with their own stories of struggles and passion.
• Trade gifts and form bonds with certain special individuals.
Experiment and Tailor Your Playstyle
• Enter combat with 3 Skills: Attack, Defend, Recover.
• Change your Skills with different weapon types:
○ Combo Skills together with the versatile Sword and Shield.
○ Become a master of speed and reflexes by dual-wielding Daggers.
○ Strategise and time heavy attacks with the two-handed Hammer.
• Further fine-tune your Skills with different traits and develop unique playstyles!
Collect and Upgrade Everything
• Fight enemies and use their loot as materials to trade and craft with.
• Upgrade your gear into their greatest forms, both in power and appearance.
• Collect every item, armour, weapon, and memory from all over the world of Prism.
Download Postknight 2 and begin your delivery adventure now!
It is recommended to play Postknight 2 on a device with at least 2GB RAM. Playing on a device that does not meet the recommended requirements may result in subpar game performances.
What's New in Postknight 2 1.7.4 >
• Power saving mode is now enabled by default for lower-end devices.
• Continuous patrols should now show loot for each individual patrol rather than the sum of patrols.
• Fixed an issue where the cutscene with Leila during the introduction of the Pets could get stuck in certain situations.
• Fixed a freezing issue when Returning to Town from a dungeon battle but pressing “Cancel”.
• More fixes for you to enjoy!
See the full list at: postknight.com/news