GNOG 1.02 for iPhone and iPad
Puzzle Game on iOS
GNOG App / Specifications
- • Price: $4.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: December 7, 2017
GNOG / Screenshots on iPhone
GNOG / Screenshots on iPad
GNOG / Description
GNOG is a 3D puzzle game set in a tactile world of toys and secrets. Point, click, grab, poke, spin, pull, and play with uniquely charming monster heads, and explore the hidden worlds inside them. Inspired by real-world toy designs, every GNOG head is a miniature world to discover. GNOG has optional AR support to transform your tabletop into a magical toy box, bringing a new level of tactile, physical interaction to its world.
GNOG / Changelog / What's New in v1.02
- Introducing battery saving mode! In the title or pause menus, tap the battery for battery saver mode (B+), or standard high-performance mode (B-). We’re continuing work on improving mobile performance, but this should address a lot of issues players were having.
- Known issue:
- ~ The battery saver icon is misaligned in the level select scene, and will be fixed in a forthcoming patch.
- Also in this patch:
- ~ Disable screen dimming when there’s no user input
- ~ Fixed & improved graphical issues during ending credits
- ~ Additional audio/visual polish and fixes
- ~ Additional small bug fixes and feel adjustments throughout the game.