Office Space: Idle Profits 1.040 for iPhone and iPad
Free Role Playing Game on iOS
Editors' Words: You are a disgruntled employee at Initech and layoffs are imminent. You need a plan to get back at the company. Do you hate your job? So do we. Team up with the gang and take down the man in Office Space: Idle Pr ... Read More > or Install Now >
Office Space: Idle Profits App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 7.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 16, 2018
Office Space: Idle Profits / Screenshots on iPhone
Office Space: Idle Profits / Screenshots on iPad
Office Space: Idle Profits / Description
Do you hate your job? So do we. Team up with the gang and take down the man in Office Space: Idle Profits!
You are a disgruntled employee at Initech and layoffs are imminent. You need a plan to get back at the company, big time. Team up with Peter, Samir, and Michael to install a virus in the company's mainframe that will siphon undetectable pennies out of each department and place it in your own retirement account. It’s basically the plot to Superman 3.
If you’re successful, you and your friends will be rich, and when Lumbergh discover that the money is missing, he’ll look like a fool. But first, you’ll have to start at the basement...
Collect all your favorite characters from the movie and more. Level them up for big bonuses!
Tap furiously to relieve stress and unlock your favorite scenes from the movie
Compete in regularly scheduled events to win rare items!
Hundreds of upgrades and achievements to unlock as you rip off Initech!
Please Note: Office Space: Idle Profits is a free-to-play game, but some extra game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
Office Space: Idle Profits / Changelog / What's New in v1.040
- I don’t know if I can sit here in this cubicle and listen to my 8 bosses hassle me about my TPS reports. Good thing there’s this new update! Looks like we've got new fancy workers coming in to help run this virus and rip off Initech. I hear these new hires will be a big help with those TPS missions. There’s also a new Daily Memo that’ll help us see all the new Events and Challenges that are available.