Change Wizard 1.0 for iPhone and iPad
Educational Game on iOS
Welcome to Wizard Pantry, the favorite thrift store of magical people everywhere. It's a veritable grab-bag of supplies, ingredients, utilities, and magical breakfast foods. The undeniable ... Read More > or Install Now >
Change Wizard App / Specifications
- • Price: $1.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 6.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: April 28, 2015
More About Change Wizard Game
Your job in Change Wizard is at the register, making change for the wizard people that buy their wizard ingredients. In the wizard world, you make change with magic. I don't think you're understanding me here: You literally create coins from thin air with the change-o-matic spell. It's all in the finger.
It's a lot harder than it sounds, and the management has churned through more cashiers than you can fit in a bottomless chest. Try to keep your wits about you while a line of eccentric and impatient loose magic-cannons wait on you to do real-people math! Of course, you can short-change them if you're in a hurry or running low on change, but you'll damage the store's reputation. Or if you're feeling generous and need to persuade a royal wizard of influence to give your store a good review, you can slip a few extra coins over. If your register balance gets too low or you offend too many wizards, you're toast!
ADDICTING FUN GAMEPLAY!
CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS WITH GAMECENTER LEADERBOARDS!
GREAT FOR LEARNING MATH SKILLS IN A FUN WAY!
- Over 80 unique wizard people and magical items.
- Increasing levels of difficulty that not even the most powerful wizard can overcome.
- Several wizard personalities might throw a wrench in your plans, unless you learn how to deal with them.
- GameCenter leaderboards and 1000 achievement points worth of achievements.
- Wacky sounds, and theme song composed by local wizards!
What's New in Change Wizard 1.0
- You are tasked with making change for customers but must draw different sized circles for each coin. If you meant to make a nickel but you made a quarter instead you'll end up hurting your register score but helping your popularity score. You get fired if either of these scores drops too low. Playing this made me realize how calculators have spoiled us all. Follow mountain machine on Facebook for news on future games, this is just a small side project. I can't wait to see what they come up with next.