Doomsday: Last Survivors for iPhone and iPad
More About Doomsday: Last Survivors
New Tower Defense Gameplay
Skilled survivors will join you to explore this fallen world that's festering with the infected. Stay sharp, set up ideal Hero formations, and construct fortifications to survive the zombie invasion!
Survival of the Fittest
Lead troops and civilians in your Shelter! Exterminate zombies to survive the apocalypse, or raid other Shelters to sustain your own. You can also form an alliance and fight enemies with your allies.
A Realistic Doomsday Experience
Realistic spherical terrain system with convenient zoom controls that enable close-up Shelter views to satellite views. An immersive survival experience with hideous zombies, an ever-looming crisis, and a cruel world where it's kill or be killed.
Utilize everything you can find to survive the apocalypse. Train multiple troop types, and execute diverse battle strategies with Hero skills and attacks to outlast the zombie hordes.
Realistic and interesting Hero designs portraying survivors from different walks of life. Recruit talented Heroes to help lead your troops and defend your Shelter!
Commander, are you ready to survive the apocalypse with your wit and strength?
What's New in Doomsday: Last Survivors 1.22.0 >
1. "New Immigration Decree" event. Available in some regions after the update. Please update the game to access.
2. New 100-player battlefield - Bounty Ground. Prove your strength, survive until the end, and win the huge prize pool! Please update the game to access.
3. New Legendary Leader Heroes "Scarlet Queen" Bianca and "Biochemical Lab Head" Victor. Commanders in servers 1-21 will be able to meet the new Heroes as early as Sep 25 (UTC), while they will be available on the remaining servers based on their Federation's progress.
4. The Beer Festival event from 9/13-9/20 (UTC). Please update the game to access.
5. New Squad Skin - Pulse Drones.
6. Hero Armament optimizations:
1) Added a prompt in Bag when Armaments can be crafted
2) When opening Armament Fragment Choice Boxes, displays Fragment count
3) When Ranking Up Armament, displays locked Armaments and allows quick unlocks
7. Other bug fixes and optimizations