Ancient Battle: Rome 1.14 for iPhone and iPad
Simulation Game on iOS
Ancient Battle: Rome App / Specifications
- • Price: $1.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 17, 2017
Ancient Battle: Rome / Screenshots on iPhone
Ancient Battle: Rome / Screenshots on iPad
Ancient Battle: Rome / Description
Designed from the ground up Ancient Battle: Rome gives a unique wargaming experience on iPhone and iPad. Use Roman legionaries, elephants, catapults, heavy and light cavalry, archers, slingers, fanatics and many other unit types to engage in classic battles.
Reached No.1 strategy game on the App Store in 8 countries and reviews included:
"Hunted Cow’s best wargame yet" - Pocket Tactics
"delivers everything one can expect from a strategy title" - Arcade Sushi
"smart, challenging, and surprisingly substantial strategy game" - Pocket Gamer
Included in this version 'Caesars campaign in Gaul' culminating in the classic siege of Alesia, and the campaign between Julius Caesar and Pompey the Great, including the battle of Pharsalus.
You can also purchase additional campaigns, 'Britannia' with the highlight of Queen Boudicca's demise at the battle of Verulamum, 'Germania' with the Roman massacre at Teutoburger Wald, and the 'Pontic' campaign against Mithridates the Great.
The 'Pontic' campaign adds scythed chariots and the Greek Pike Phalanx to the game system.
Upcoming expansions include the infamous Parthia campaign where a whole Roman army perished in the desert. This campaigns will also add fully armored cataphracts and hordes of light cavalry archers to the game system.
Key Game Features:
● High Definition Ancient Era Graphics.
● 7 Mission Tutorial Campaign.
● 8 Mission Gallia Campaign playable as the Romans and Gaul.
● 8 Mission Italia Campaign playable as Caesar and Pompey.
● 32 Unique Ancient Units.
● Detailed Combat Analysis
● Flank Attacks
● Hours of Gameplay.
● Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards.
● Universal App (Works on iPhone & iPad)
● Additional Purchasable Campaigns.
● iCloud Saves (also compatible with the Mac version of the game)
Purchasable Extra Content:
● 8 Mission Britannia Campaign playable as the Romans and Britons.
● 8 Mission Germania Campaign playable as the Romans and Germans.
● 8 Mission Pontic Campaign playable as the Romans and Pontic
● 8 Mission Parthia Campaign playable as the Romans and Parthians
● 8 Mission Terra Incognita Campaign playable as the Romans
Find us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HexWar
Follow us on Twitter - @HexWarGames
Thank you for supporting our games!
© 2015 HexWar Games Ltd All Rights Reserved.
Ancient Battle: Rome / Changelog / What's New in v1.14
- Fix issue with popping entities in zoom view.
- Add: Change log for all updates in the latest edition of the game.
- Add: Change log to the help menu.