Pocket Troops 1.24.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Role Playing Game on iOS
Pocket Troops App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 7.1 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: December 14, 2017
Pocket Troops / Screenshots on iPhone
Pocket Troops / Screenshots on iPad
Pocket Troops / Description
Recruit, fight, win! Repeat.
Bite-sized action in your pocket.
Looking for a team of Rambos you can put in your pocket? Recruit and train a ragtag band of soldiers and take them into battle. Take on other players and show them who’s the boss.
== Features ==
+ Light-hearted gameplay with strategic and tactical battles and indirect troop control.
+ Tiny, angry army dudes with a huge collection of crazy weapons and gear.
+ A crazy backstory with an evil bad guy who plots to take over the world so he can make everyone wear black.
+ Military base upgrades and cool interactive facilities: cash device, fish tank, "soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur" and other truly military toys.
+ Handcrafted music and cartoonish graphics inspired and approved by a guinea pig named Boris.
This is just how an Expendables game should be in our world.
== Connect ==
Join the Pocket Troops community and stay tuned on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pockettroops
We are happy to answer all your questions at [email protected]
Pocket Troops / Changelog / What's New in v1.24.1
- Get Ready for the holidays – Festive updates
- "Snowpiercer" limited time holiday event. Festive themed location, cool music and new challenging fights. Ho Ho Ho and Bang Bang Bang!
- Happy Holidays Box – only for those Commanders who have been good this year. Don't worry, we've added you all to the Nice List this year!
- Check out how your troopers have decorated the HQ. Don't judge them harshly – the only art they know is the art of war. They did their best.
- Keep calm and Ho Ho Ho ‘em all. Happy Holidays Commanders!