Dead Shell App / Specifications
- • Price: $2.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 6.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 3.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 19, 2016
Dead Shell / Screenshots on iPhone
Dead Shell / Screenshots on iPad
Dead Shell / Description
“9 10 If you enjoy dark sci-fi themes and like a challenging RPG with some roguelike elements, then look no further than Dead Shell. ” Christine Chan, appadvice.com
Blaster-wielding mercenaries vs beasts from the labyrinth: who will win? You're commanding a die-hard assault squad. Destination: Plutonia, a settlement on a Doom-4 class planet. Shuttle cargo: a range of lethal weapons, from axes and chainsaws to blasters and BFGs. Anything might come in handy in Plutonia, the Federation's most remote colony.
Scientists, miners, guards – all sorts of civilian personnel worked there until recently. A week ago, the Center received a mayday signal from the settlement. Demonic roars and screams of terror filled the comm channel, and then it fell dead silent.
It's time to descend into the infernal abyss and show the demons who's the boss here. Fight your way through all the circles of hell to reach the very bottom. Look cosmic evil in the face and emerge victorious.
- A new dungeon every time
- Hellish bestiary
- Full range of weapons
- Elite mercenaries
- Level up your squad
Dead Shell / Changelog / What's New in v1.0.14
- This game is a fairly fast-paced game. The tutorial is quick and let's you get right into the game. The music is reminiscent of an 80s sci-fi action movie, and some of the graphics definitely put me in mind of the original DOOM. The only gripe I have is the enemies are spawned via a sort of slot machine system, which is cool because you never know which enemies you'll be facing, but it also can make a level nearly Impossibly hard, or boringly easy, but there is LOTS of in between that make this game fun and engaging, without being tedious. Overall it's a fun, enjoyable game.On another note, this game contains NO gimmicks, like micro transactions, or an energy bar that refills over time, so you can pretty much play as much, and as long as you want without filling out more dough, which, in my opinion, is an AWESOME thing, since this is starting to frighteningly become the norm of some app games.