Put the Heart Back in Love 1.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Educational Game on iOS
Put the Heart Back in Love App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 6.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 14, 2015
Put the Heart Back in Love / Screenshots on iPhone
Put the Heart Back in Love / Screenshots on iPad
Put the Heart Back in Love / Description
Put the Heart Back in Love is a wickedly thrilling catch and match game that also helps you learn Chinese characters while you play! It’s a fast-paced game that tests your ability to recognize patterns and challenges your reaction time!
The game is a Tetris-like drop game wherein “heart” characters drop from the top. You will have to catch these symbols and drop them properly to complete the two Chinese symbols for “love” waiting at the bottom of the screen. It’s literally putting the “heart” back into “love.” Clever, isn’t it?
Using two hands, tap the love symbols to rotate them 180 degrees to match the orientation of the heart symbols that are dropping down. This requires concentration and really fast hands!
* No ads, so no annoyances
* No in-app purchases, so no surprises
* Full of Mandarin Chinese audio that cheers you on! It starts with “Nǐ hěn yōu xiù” (你很優秀), meaning “You are outstanding.” Every time you catch hearts it will say “Wǒ ài nǐ” (我愛你), meaning I love you. At Game Over it will say “Jiā yóu” (加油), meaning Go! Go! Try again. Don’t give up.
* You’ll know the Chinese symbol and character for Love by heart
* Optional: Displays the Best Score and the number of games played if you sign in to Game Center
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
Put the Heart Back in Love is a highly addictive game that not only tests your skills and patience, but also lets you learn Chinese symbols and some cool Mandarin phrases!
Put the Heart Back in Love / Changelog / What's New in v1.0
- The concept is interesting and even my boyfriend likes playing this game. It has good gameplay and offers a fun way to learn a few chinese words. all this makes this an eye pleaser of a game