A Short Tale for iPhone and iPad
More About A Short Tale
It’s been years since I lost Ben, so long yet it doesn’t seem long enough. I never thought I’d return here, to where everything started. Where everything ended.
Something’s calling me back to his room though; a presence I have not felt since…
Play as Jason as he explores his brother’s room from a new perspective. After wishing to be small again, to feel closer to his younger brother, Jason finds himself in a strange new world filled with larger than life furniture, troublesome obstacles, and less-than-helpful occupants.
* A first person point and click adventure game.
• Surprisingly large* world to explore, filled with puzzles to solve.
* Trademark Glitch humour and puzzles that will leave you screaming at us.
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this bizarre world.
* The Glitch Camera to help you solve puzzles and keep track of clues.
* Lots of clues to find and puzzles to solve.
* Plenty of items to collect and fiendishly clever puzzles to solve!
* Loads of items to find and use!
* Clues to find and puzzles to solve!
* Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
*pun fully intended, naturally.
Glitch Games is a tiny independent ‘studio’ from the UK.
Find out more at glitch.games
Chat with us on Discord - discord.gg/glitchgames
Follow us @GlitchGames
Find us on Facebook
What's New in A Short Tale 1.1.4 >
Small fixes and improvements.