Battle Odyssey 1.0.3 for iPhone and iPad
Free Role Playing Game on iOS
Raise the sail and set course for a fresh and exciting puzzle-RPG adventure!Welcome to Pondera, a world lush with magic, but being corrupted by evil. Your elemental powers can save this ... Read More > or Install Now >
Battle Odyssey App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 7.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: April 22, 2015
More About Battle Odyssey Game
Welcome to Pondera, a world lush with magic, but being corrupted by evil. Your elemental powers can save this land, but you’ll need brave Allies to fight by your side!
FORM A HEROIC CREW
• Recruit over 500 fearless Allies belonging to different factions.
• Each Ally has an Elemental Affinity, and some have a unique skill and battle ability.
• Enhance and evolve your Allies to unlock their full power.
BATTLE IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE!
• Drag your finger to link like-colored Orbs or spend Action Points to link different-colored Orbs for powerful combos.
• Special Patterns trigger abilities such as healing your allies or delaying an enemy’s attack.
• Unleash each Ally's ability, from poisoning your enemies to summoning down a rain of fire.
DUEL IN REAL TIME!
• Real-time Versus Battles with advanced matchmaking.
• Rise to the top of the Leagues for great rewards.
EXPLORE A GORGEOUS WORLD
• Every character is brought to life in stunning 2D anime art.
• Discover wondrous lands, from a sunny beach paradise to a glorious city in the sky.
BEYOND THE HORIZON
• Regular limited-time events with great rewards.
• Special events with Super Rare Allies to win!
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app.
What's New in Battle Odyssey 1.0.3
- I saw this game and was about to pass up getting it, but I decided I might as well try it. It turned out to be just what I had been looking for! It's like the perfect mix of Brave Frontier and Battle Camp. If this game doesn't end up as a money hole like so many other once amazing games, I could see it being one of the most popular games on the store someday. Good points. 1. While you can buy gems with real money, they are not necessary to play the game at a fairly fast pace. 2. Very nice graphics for a game like this.3. It doesn't aggressively push you to connect to facebook or other social media. 4. There are few to no adds. 5. The creatures used to fight have a good design; they aren't majorly inappropriate and they don't use every excuse possible to add yet another bloody fang or severed head like so many card games I see on here. 6. The tutorial explains the game well and doesn't continue past the necessary length. 7. An intriguing story line. 8. A well matched pvp system.Bad points.1. It does crash sometimes 2. A moderate to slow loading speed.