Oh...Sir 5.0 for iPhone and iPad
Simulation Game on iOS
The parrot is back from the dead bringing countless new insults for your disposal, Sir! Remember that silly game that parted lovers, destroyed families and turned friends into enemies? Here’s its ... Read More > or Install Now >
Oh...Sir App / Specifications
- • Price: $1.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 25, 2017
More About Oh...Sir Game
The parrot is back from the dead bringing countless new insults for your disposal, Sir! Remember that silly game that parted lovers, destroyed families and turned friends into enemies? Here’s its successor that does even more, certainly with more style and more variety. And I have proof! This time you can spread affront to everyone in the world that has Internet access or - if you’re not the most sociable - you can sit alone and play with yourself. Nudge nudge.
So don’t let the parrot die for nothing and tell that grumpy old lady that her husband donated organs for a strange woman lying in a pond and that her sister poses nude for some dog. Then meet a retired hipster who admires pictures of a grunting sow, and a fake Russian who borrowed a dead body to put his teacup and crumpets on. It’s also the only game that lets you learn what’s The Meaning of Life, and that’s scientifically proven!
"Playing in local multiplayer mode made me laugh more in five minutes than most games manage over an entire campaign."
- Oscar Dayus, Pocket Gamer -
"Oh... Sir!' is our favorite insult-em-up"
- Aaron Souppouris, Engadget -
"Obviously, this game is getting my highest recommendation, and I expect to see it on a few end of year lists"
Loner’s Insult Tournament Mode:Battle your way through numerous unique situations and verbally assault your CPU
Real-Life Friends Mode: Duel against your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or whatever else you like to rest your fanny on
Imaginary-Friends Mode: Verbally take down strangers from all over the world online, and bring the witty pain across any device using the game's Cross-Platform Multiplayer
5 Hilarious Playable Characters: Each with their own unique voices, quirky traits and hilarious “insult bits”
4 Conflict Scenarios: Lay down some verbal jujitsu across 4 different testy situations and dynamic environments
Contentious Battle System: Employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!
What's New in Oh...Sir 5.0
- Sir Postal Dude joins the quarrel at your request
- Ladies, Gentlemen and Unattended Psychopaths,
- We finally know who’s responsible for the murder by the lake it’s The Postal Dude himself, a very naughty gentleman visiting us from a series of games you claim you didn’t play. But we know you did, knowing how many of you asked for this character, you sick nincompoops! So there you go, at your special request: enjoy the company of a disturbing guest star, featuring the original voice of Rick Hunter! That is, if you can figure out how to unlock him ...
- And if you hadn’t had enough of weird characters saying absurd and unpleasant things, check out the new game in the series: Oh...Sir! The Hollywood Roast. It has a brand new cast of movie-inspired characters, which will be getting even bigger with upcoming updates!
- Yours truly
- Vile Monarch
- Huge thanks to the friendly gentlemen at Running With Scissors for letting use The Postal Dude and helping us with the recording.