Colors United 1.43.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Puzzle Game on iOS
The most colorful puzzle game is here now! Now with Multiplayer mode!Warning: This game can be addictive in massive ways and impair your visual healthExpand the borders of your ... Read More > or Install Now >
Colors United App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 19, 2019
More About Colors United Game
Warning: This game can be addictive in massive ways and impair your visual health
Expand the borders of your territory by capturing surrounding objects that are as complex as they are deceptively colorful and try to unite the entire screen/field under the same tone in the given time.
Play either solo in stage mode or oppose a friend in the battle mode.
This is a free, delicate, and a very jazzy matching game based on six different colors and four different geometrical shapes.
The goal is simple – to paint the whole game board with one shade in given moves. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue or Violet … Think twice, and choose the correct one that will enable you to pass the level without exceeding maximum moves.
The app already has 175 levels plus a multiplayer mode and you can expect new content to arrive soon!
- Rules change with levels. There is always a new object to tackle in and you should renew your strategy for each level to cope.
- Board is sorted in a randomly generated order. On very rare occasions, there is a chance that the board becomes easier or harder than other boards of the repeated levels.
- Circle: A circle can capture all its surrounding figures.
- Square: A square invades only 4 neighbouring squares. Corners are not counted
- Hex: A hex is connected with all surrounding objects. So both edges and corners are counted.
- Diamond: Diamonds are just like squares. They only connect with adjacent objects that are touching via edges not corners.
While playing, you will constantly find yourself in awkward situations that will force you to think and concentrate even harder. Even if you feel desperate at one point or another, by playing carefully and calmly you can see that each level has an optimal solution.
- 4 Different Elements: Square, Circle, Diamond, Hex
- 6 Tones: Yellow, Red, Violet, Green, Blue, Orange
- Tutorial for beginners
- Cool graphics that will not bother your eyes
- 175 levels from easy to hard
- 30 bonus levels with unique surprises and characters
- Facebook, Twitter, vk integration
- Complete achievements and see your rank
- Billions of draft and combinations
Since ‘Colors United’ will be your genuine and inevitable habit for the foreseeable future, it may harm your nervous system. In order to sustain your vital functions try to remember giving some breaks during play.
This app is %100 free, but the fact is that it offers some advertisements and in app purchases that essentially help us improve the game we are so passionate about!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Weekly Premium Membership offers $9.99 weekly subscription after 3-day free trial for unlocking daily tournaments, multiplayer game mode and removing ads.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
What's New in Colors United 1.43.1
- Game balance improvements and bug fixes.