Fitbod 5.9.1 for iPhone
Free Sports Game on iOS
Get stronger, lose weight or gain muscle mass with Fitbod! When you hit your gym or living room, Fitbod's innovative training algorithm will guide you through the right sets, reps, and weight to ... Read More > or Install Now >
Fitbod App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 14.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: May 23, 2022
More About Fitbod Game
◆ A personalized plan designed to push your limits:
To build your custom-fit workout, Fitbod’s powerful technology understands your strength-training ability, studies your past workouts and adapts to your available gym equipment.
Between workouts, your training plan will maximize fitness gains by intelligently varying intensity (weight) and volume (sets/reps) between sessions. No muscle group is left behind in your personalized training plan.
◆ Grasp and master new strength-building exercises:
Fitbod keeps your gym sessions fresh and fun by mixing up your workouts with new exercises and maximizing the use of your available equipment.
For beginner strength-trainers, find the confidence to try new resistance exercises and gym equipment. Learn the correct movements from over 400 HD Demonstration Videos
◆ Attain strength-training achievements as you reach your personal exercise records.
Heroic performances happen all the time, and we wanted to recognize them by showcasing your personal bests as Fitbod Achievements.
◆ With Apple Watch, see your training plan at a glance, easily track your progress and stay focused while at the gym.
◆ Get workouts that match General Conditioning, Strength-Training, Muscle Tone, Bodybuilding, Powerlifting or Olympic Weightlifting.
◆ View your workout impact on a body heat map.
◆ Calories burned for each workout.
WHY IT WORKS:
Fitbod has been fine-tuned by certified personal trainers to bring the best-practices of strength-training to you. These best practices include:
◆ Individualization - Superior results are achieved by tailoring the workout program to your unique body, experience, environment and goals.
◆ Balance - Muscles improve when working in concert with the entire muscular system. Overworking some sets of muscle while underworking others can negatively impact results. Fitbod designs well-balanced workout routines.
◆ Variation - Mixing up muscle groups, exercises, sets, reps and weight over time serves to strengthen the musculoskeletal system and keep the body sharp.
HEALTH APP INTEGRATION:
Sync your Fitbod workouts with Apple Health (activate in Fitbod Settings -> Connected Apps).
STRAVA & FITBIT INTEGRATION!
◆ Subscription Details:
Become an Elite member to unlock unlimited logged workouts. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at either $9.99 per month or $59.99 per year. You can manage your Elite subscription by visiting the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase an Elite subscription.
Join the Fitbod Community:
What's New in Fitbod 5.9.1
- Release notes for 5.9.1
- - Available Equipment filter during Add Exercise is now off by default
- - Fixed an issue where Available Equipment filter did not update properly after making changes to your available equipment
- Release notes for 5.9.0
- - Fixed an issue that prevented some exercises from being categorized properly, which causes them to not appear when viewing exercises by categories
- - Fixed an issue that prevented some recently added exercises from being recommended
- - Fixed an issue where neck exercise was not recommended even when specifying it as a target muscle group
- - Fixed an issue that could cause videos to not play for some exercises
- - Misc performance improvements and bug fixes
- As always, if you have any feedback or issues please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org