FishBrain for iPhone and iPad
Also FishBrain is included in the following collections:
More About FishBrain
Whether you're a pro or casual angler, Fishbrain helps you discover your best possible fishing experience.
With 4 million recorded catches and 1.7 million fishing waters, Fishbrain is the biggest source of up-to-date fishing information in the world.
Most importantly, you can choose to share your catch location - or not! It's always your choice. Your secret spots always stay secret.
• See where the fish are biting, and what bait to use.
• Find fish with the world’s most accurate and data-driven Fishing Forecast. And every catch you log makes it better!
TRACK YOUR CATCHES
• Log your personal fishing history.
• Keep track of your Personal Bests and bucket list species.
• Know exactly what you've caught with our exclusive Species Recognition tool.
CONNECT WITH ANGLERS
• Share your catches with anglers like you. Saltwater, freshwater, bass or catfish - they're all on Fishbrain!
• Join fishing conversations, in groups or one-on-one.
• Plan your fishing with the smartest fishing forecast.
• Unlock all shared catch positions.
• Explore the most effective baits.
• View crowdsourced depth contours, provided through C-Map Social Maps.
• Premium features are available through in-app purchasing.
Fishbrain Premium is available as an optional upgrade for $9.99/month or $74.99/year. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions by entering the user settings in iTunes after the purchase. Auto-renew may also be turned off from there.
Love Fishbrain and fishing?
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fishbrainapp
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fishbrain
What's New in FishBrain 8.121.1 >
Greetings from just under the surface.
We’re always fine-tuning and tweaking Fishbrain to make it easier and better for you to use. This time around you’ll be happy to hear that we’ve fixed a bunch of bugs. Then fed them to the fish.
And don’t forget, if you have any suggestions or need support, we’re here for you at: email@example.com