Dino Jungle 1.0 for iPhone and iPad
Racing Game on iOS
Dino Jungle App / Specifications
- • Price: $0.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 4.3 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 6, 2015
Dino Jungle / Screenshots on iPhone
Dino Jungle / Screenshots on iPad
Dino Jungle / Description
Explore the Jurassic jungle as a dinosaur! Find water, food and safety. Be a predator like T-Rex, Velociraptor, Spinosaurus, Dilophosaurus, or roam as an Apatosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Triceratops, or Stegosaurus.
This app features the latest in high-end 3d rendering and physics interaction. High quality terrains, textures, skinned characters and procedural grassland, weather and water shading give the user a fully immersive, interactive experience!
Dino Jungle / Changelog / What's New in v1.0
- Well not really the worst(but still really bad)could use more dinosaurs and as a herbivore I could not attack and kill a carnivore as a triceratops and the ankylosaurus should be able to defend themselves and I find it weird that as a herbivore you can't kill a carnivore but if your a carnivore a herbivore can kill you and the meat eaters should be able to attack the ones able to defend themselves and maybe add multiplayer and more watering holes and improve on the migration patterns of the herbivores to visit the watering hole more often and add the ability to become a pterodactyl and have it as a scavenger and add better AI and if you add more dinosaurs put in gallimimus,carnotaurous,and pachycephelosaurus and make the time periods change the gameplay and add new maps like the ones from dinosaur island and in the water maybe add a river that goes through the forest for spinosaurus that has fish and some prehistoric aquatic creatures and actually update the game unlike your other ones other wise don't waste your money unless he adds more stuff(seriously he never does) and he's one of the worst game developers ever.