Off The Road 1.1.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Simulation Game on iOS
Off The Road App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: August 8, 2018
Off The Road / Screenshots on iPhone
Off The Road / Screenshots on iPad
Off The Road / Description
The new open world off-road driving simulator is here! It's time to get Off The Road!
Drive your rig on the hills of your own open world, get into a boat and explore islands, pick a helicopter and fly freely to the top of the mountains or just walk around if you need a peaceful hike it's up to you.
Beat challenges to earn money and upgrade your car. Make it stronger, faster, look more awesome!
Earn experience points to level up and get cool rewards.
Using your car's winch you can climb the highest mountains, nothing can stop you. Thanks to the accurate rope physics the cable rope behaves realistically. You can drive boats to travel the sea or fly a helicopter to get anywhere easily.
Realistic damage model for vehicles. Falls, crashes deform your car's chassis. Tyre pressure is simulated, tires deform based on load. Simulated water ripples, buoyancy etc.
Try to be fast to beat the Checkpoint Hunt challenges, use your driving skills to reach checkpoints in Pathfinder challenges. Find and transport the required materials for Transport challenges!
Use trailers to transport materials to their destinations, or use your winch to attach to objects in the world and drag them around freely.
Drive 4x4 cars, trucks, off-road behemoths, boats, helicopters!
-Explore beautiful landscapes
-8 cars to unlock and drive
-Driveable boats, helicopters
-Tons of challenges to beat
-Collect card packs to unlock new cars
-Tons of collectables
-Physically simulated water
Off The Road / Changelog / What's New in v1.1.1
- [Button scale option in control customization]
- You can choose bigger control buttons in the control customization section
- [Added coin overlay icon for Gold mines that finished production]
- [Fixed some winch rope issues]
- [You can check what's new in upcoming updates in the pause menu's "what's new" video section]