Drive Ahead! 1.74.5 for iPhone and iPad
Free Racing Game on iOS
Drive Ahead! App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 29, 2018
Drive Ahead! / Screenshots on iPhone
Drive Ahead! / Screenshots on iPad
Drive Ahead! / Description
Drive Ahead! is a gladiator car fight. Get points by knocking friends in the head with a car! Battle with off-road vehicles, garbage trucks and racing cars. Each vehicle has it’s strengths and weaknesses!
Play "Drive Ahead!" In four game modes. Battle your friend on the same device or on your two devices using wi-fi connection! Explore racing stadiums in single-player missions to get rewards! How long can you reign in King of the Hill arenas? Share your best Superstar Stadium replays for a chance to get featured inside the game! Will you be the next Drive Ahead superstar?!
Customize your battles or choose random mode for surprising matchups! Can you beat a monster truck with a go-kart? Hiding won’t help! Sudden death mode introduces sawblades, rain of fire and floods of water. The only way to survive is by attacking!
Collect virtual credits and use them in the Prize Machine to unlock tons of cars and loads of arenas as you play!
MORE ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
Are you enjoying Drive Ahead? Help us make more fun games like this by rating and reviewing it!
Drive Ahead! / Changelog / What's New in v1.74.5
- Wheels Wednesday now a permanent weekly Hot Wheels event in Drive Ahead!
- Hot Wheels is our most requested event by fans, so we’re bringing it back to Drive Ahead! permanently. Wheels Wednesday is a weekly event where you battle for points to collect exclusive Hot Wheels cars and track sets.
- Players have 24 hrs each week to complete series of challenges and boss fight in order to win an exclusive weekly car and monthly track prize.
- There's a brand new nemesis Boss Fight opponent and arena every month starting with Spider Park Attack on October 17, 2018.