Chesh 1.1 for iPhone and iPad
Board Game on iOS
It’s like chess, only not at all.Chesh is a game of strategy, memory, and luck. Every Chesh game is exploring all new territory. Half the game is simply learning what you can ... Read More > or Install Now >
Chesh App / Specifications
- • Price: $2.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 7.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 12, 2017
More About Chesh Game
Chesh is a game of strategy, memory, and luck. Every Chesh game is exploring all new territory. Half the game is simply learning what you can do.
“[Chesh] is surrendering your expertise, flying blind in a familiar territory.” – Zack Kotzer, Killscreen
“Chesh makes Chess look like Checkers” – Raigan Burns, co-creator of N++
"i really like chesh" – Michael Brough, creator of 868-HACK
• a unique game every time you play
• 500+ chesh pieces from 30+ artists
• adjustable board size and number of pieces for different styles of Chesh.
• three different timer modes: Bullet Chesh, Blitz Chesh, Infinite Chesh
• play local, online, or versus the computer
What's New in Chesh 1.1
- Two things in this update:
- 1. There's now an alternative win condition that can be selected. Royal Elimination means you lose once all your Royal pieces are destroyed. Piece Elimination is traditional Chesh, where you must eliminate a number of your opponent's pieces to win. They both feel similar, but the slight difference in rules can lead to very different situations!
- 2. There's also a flip mode for playing with 2 players. If flip mode is turned on, then the top player's pieces will be flipped! This will also slightly adjust where that player is touching if someone is using their iDevice upside down. This means the player on the other side of the iDevice won't misclick as often! Use this if you're playing Chesh across from another person.