Soul Knight 2.5.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Casual Game on iOS
“In a time of gun and sword, the magical stone that maintains the balance of the world is stolen by high-tech aliens. The world is hanging on a thin thread. It all depends on you retrieving the ... Read More > or Install Now >
Soul Knight App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 14, 2020
More About Soul Knight Game
We honestly can’t keep making it all up. Let’s just shoot some alien minions!
This is the game you have always wanted in your subconscious. Explore the dungeon, collect crazy weapons, dodge bullets and shoot‘em all up! Extremely easy and intuitive control; super smooth and enjoyable gameplay, mixed with rogue-like elements. Best shooter game you will find on the mobile store so far.
* Unique heroes, with unique ability.
* 120+ weapons waiting for you to explore.
* Randomly generated dungeon world, new experience every time.
* NPCs that actually matter! They will fight by your side!
* Auto-aim mechanism for super intuitive control.
* Many more features that you will find out in game.
What's New in Soul Knight 2.5.1
- * Happy Spring Festival! The camp has been renovated.
- * Added a new character Necromancer.
- * Added a new mode The Origin.
- * Added a set of Chinese myth inspired skins for 14 characters.
- * Added second skills to Berserker and Werewolf!
- * Added a multiplayer waiting room. Get prepared before you meet your team!
- * Added a new boss Gold Mask to biome Relics.
- * Added new weapons and attachments.
- * Fixed a series of bugs
- * Made some adjustments to the game:
- - Added summon animation to the 2nd skill of Assassin and default skill of Druid;
- - Changed the color of bullets bounced back with melee weapons;
- - Your allies' projectiles will also get bigger with Statue of the Berserker
- * Fixed a series of bugs:
- - Challenges and "Wanted" did not refresh;
- - Bugs related to some weapons and attachments and stats in the cellar;
- - Display of items fetched in the game over screen of the Origin;
- - Animations of some characters and skins;
- - Bugs related to the Necromancer and new skills of Werewolf.