Alchemy 3.2.11 for iPhone and iPad
Free Family Game on iOS
Thousands of people love the original Alchemy for its authenticity and simplicity. We don’t have any distracting features so that Alchemy users can focus on the puzzle itself, not on some ... Read More > or Install Now >
Alchemy App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: May 16, 2022
More About Alchemy Game
Alchemy game is definitely the place where YOU can be Alchemy Creator. Everything you need is to use your imagination and logic.
Get ready for absolutely new experience playing Alchemy game. Mix the elements with each other to discover more.
But wait – there's more: unleash your full creative potential and suggest your own puzzle elements. Become one of Alchemy’s wizards! It is the real fun.
Take the Alchemy challenge and invite your buddies to play together - who will create more puzzle elements?
Spread the word about Alchemy. Enjoy the puzzle!
- Intuitive gameplay
- Unique puzzle combinations and excellent graphics
- A large number of elements
- An ability to buy an ad-free version
- Hint system with extended hints that helps to create new puzzle elements
Great concept and interesting game. Only negative thing I have noticed in the short time I have played this new version is that the ‘void’ where you discard elements is literally right next to where items spawn in when you click them. This means when you drag another item on top if you are not accurate it will be deleted in the void. This issue could be easily resolved by simply spawning in items slightly left and down from the void instead of right next to it. Other than that really great classic game, runs well no crashes so far. 5/5" - by Brendansw1
Not all the combinations seem logical to me, but I don't think this is a disadvantage. Sometimes you just need to think outside the box to create new elements. This is the puzzle, not a chemistry textbook.
The latest version of the game is love. No bugs that I faced some time ago. Great job." - by Dyd101010k
Any feedback? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Alchemy 3.2.11
- We are continuously improving Alchemy to enhance your experience and make it better from version to version. Please, keep it updated to get our latest improvements.
- What we've improved in the new version:
- - Ad bug fixed
- - Minor bug fixes