Farming USA 2 App / Specifications
- • Price: $2.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 14, 2017
Farming USA 2 / Screenshots on iPhone
Farming USA 2 / Screenshots on iPad
Farming USA 2 / Description
Plow, fertilize, plant and harvest your own crops on 9 different fields across 250 acres. Grow and sell corn, wheat, barley, soybeans and hay.
Feel the landscape as you roam in your tractor with realistic wheel physics!
Raise livestock in four unique ways!
- Cattle can be raised by pasture (where you can breed your own cows with bulls) or feedlot (for faster growth).
- Take ownership of a Dairy Farm to raise dairy cows and sell milk.
- Purchase the Hog Barn and raise up to 2,000 pigs!
On your off-time, head over to two logging forests where you can have a totally different experience as you cut down, haul and sell logs!
Use the market to control cash-flow as you see real time fluctuations.
Watch the weather as rain and sun affects the growth and harvest of crops!
Farming USA 2 is the sequel to the popular Farming USA, but with 4 times the farming size!
Control over 50 different vehicles and equipment while you expand your farming experience.
- Hire workers to help to increase productivity time
- Unlock and expand your fields to make more crops
- Control realistic tractors while you tend your land
- Log trees for quick cash
- Weather impacts fields
- Full controller support
- Realistic day/night cycle
- Control your settings to increase/decrease crop and animal speeds to fit your playing style
- Use tilt or slider steering, whichever you like best
- Change your graphic and resolution quality to heighten player experience
- Quickly teleport between tractors
- Manage fields, equipment and animals with a user-friendly menu
Farming USA 2 / Changelog / What's New in v1.29
- Added equipment pack 5
- Added Hunting Stands (labeled HS on map)
- Memory Usage