Build a Bridge 2.5.2 for iPhone and iPad
Free Simulation Game on iOS
Build a Bridge App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.7 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 14, 2019
Build a Bridge / Screenshots on iPhone
Build a Bridge / Screenshots on iPad
Build a Bridge / Description
Build a Bridge! is a complex yet approachable physics-based puzzle game. It tasks the player with creating more and more elaborate bridges across multiple levels. You will have to choose the proper materials, using creativity and logic to stay within required budget and create a strong construction.
During the planning phase the game presents itself with a simple, 2D interface. It is there that you select the best materials for your bridge and connect the dots to make the most resilient structure you can. You can approach each level as a complex puzzle, trying to be as efficient as possible and get the best solution. But don't be afraid to experiment too. You can just go crazy and construct something that looks outrageous but still somehow works. There's fun in both of these approaches.
When you're done, switch to the 3D mode and watch a car drive through your bridge. Will it hold? Or will you watch a spectacular crash?
In addition to the normal mode the game features the easy mode for more relaxed gameplayed, focused on creativity and improvisation. You can also use in-game hint system if things get too hard. With 61 levels to construct you will not run out of things to do quickly.
- Different materials to build from - Wood, Metal, Cables
- 61 levels of increasingly difficult puzzles
- Varied, detailed environments full of interactive elements
- Multiple cars to test out your constructions
- Realistic physics engine
- Beautiful, stylised art style
- Available in 13 languages
Build a Bridge / Changelog / What's New in v2.5.2
- Bug fixes