Friday the 13th 1.10 for iPhone and iPad
Free Puzzle Game on iOS
Friday the 13th App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 9, 2018
Friday the 13th / Screenshots on iPhone
Friday the 13th / Screenshots on iPad
Friday the 13th / Description
Stalk and slay campers across 100+ puzzle levels with horror icon Jason Voorhees! From the campgrounds of Crystal Lake to the highrises of Manhattan, from supermax prisons to snowy ski resorts, Jason will terrorize victims across the world (and maybe even beyond).
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is developed by the makers of cult hit SLAYAWAY CAMP (5/5 -Rue Morgue, Touch Arcade, Gamezebo... "The most ridiculously, absurdly, insanely over the top violent game I’ve ever seen." -Dread Central).
• 8 gut-wrenching “episodes” for over 100 puzzle levels!
• See Jason like never before: Supermax Jason, Frozen Jason, Apocalypse Jason & More!!!
• Traps! Cops! SWAT teams! Land mines! Rotary telephones! Teleporters! Cats!
• Choose ‘R’ mode for dozens of gruesome Kill Scenes, or ‘PG’ for an almost family-friendly puzzle experience
• Level up and unlock tons of horrifying murder weapons.
• Trade in your rusty and unwanted weapons for shiny elite ones!*
• Making *any* purchase in-game will result in a serene, ad-free experience.
• No online connection required! Slash on an airplane, bus, or in the woods around the campfire... just don't let Jason find you!
FRIDAY THE 13TH and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © New Line Productions, Inc. and Horror, Inc. (each to the extent of their interest). Used with permission.
Friday the 13th: The Killer Puzzle Game programming and content is ©2018 Forest Green Enterprises Ltd., a subsidiary of Blue Wizard Digital Inc.
Friday the 13th / Changelog / What's New in v1.10
- Minor bug fixes and improved stability.