Haak for iPhone and iPad
More About Haak
Welcome to HAAK, a world brimming with contraptions and dangers. Dangerous mutants walk the land while dark forces move in the shadows...
Rise, Haak, brave wasteland adventurer! Become the light that repels the darkness!
Pixel Graphics x Metroidvania x Wasteland World
First available on PC and consoles, HAAK is now slaying foes on mobile!
The game takes place in a world ravaged by disaster. The once glorious city has been reduced to ruins, and the survivors struggle for survival. In the south, a land called Sanho has mostly remained unaffected by the calamity due to its unique geographical environment and has grown into something of a sanctuary. The protagonist, Haak, is a traveler from a small northern town. He chose to leave his home and ventured south to survive.
• Haak is an explorative game combining action-platformer gameplay with Metroidvania.
• Traverse the land with your hook, dash, and charged slash.
• Find the multitude of secrets and hidden rooms scattered across the land.
• Use any tool at your disposal to master mechanics and solve the multitude of puzzles.
• A retro & futuristic pixel world for a comic-esque feel.
• Creative difficulty changes so that even those who are all thumbs can beat the hardest of bosses.
• Fully hand-drawn graphics with unique and interesting characters.
• 10 side missions and areas to explore with plenty of content for over 30 hours of gameplay.
• Choose your own path and decide the fates of the game's characters with several possible endings.
• Ben Dover will rate you in a variety of aspects after you complete the game. Do you have what it takes to reach the highest rating?
If you run into a problem, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information as possible on the issue.
What's New in Haak 1.1.3 >
We have added support for the following new languages:
Hindi, Indonesian, Tagalog, Filipino, Turkish, Vietnamese, Thai, Arabic, Malay, Kazakh, Italian, Polish, and German.
Challenges and story
-A new explorable area has been added in 【Bunker 444】. Don’t forget to find Yaam to have a small chat! Provided she's not mad at you yet, of course.
-A super huge stage has been added in the game, containing a brand-new gameplay, game mechanics as well as the craziest parkour in the history of HAAK!
-A brand-new chapter brings the end to HAAK’s story! Hooray!
-A new ending! And there’re more! Also, don’t miss the bonus scene at the end of game. We have put in a lot of effort in it!
-A new item has been added in the collection, standing for love from Chuka.
- The Boss Rush you’ve all been waiting for comes! Of course, we’ll call it the Newie Coins Challenge in HAAK. You know what I mean? Come break the record of 965 points and win the reward of different colors of the headgear!
-What? You say you’re not interested in the difficult challenges and even want to make the journey easier? No problem! Have a try on the Super Baby Mode that has been launched by Genius Technology! You can find the options in the Greenie coins shop. But, Genie will have to remind you that you’d better turn to these options only when you’re in a very difficult situation, as the options stand for an abyss that will devour all the experiences you should have…
-If you want to listen to Yaam’s songs again, you can find a special entrance in the title screen of the game to do so! But you need to complete a new ending to unlock it.
-Two achievements have been added. Rest assured for those of you who are eager to have all the achievements, because the two can be unlocked easily during your playing process.
-Haak is now a cat person! Caat will show up in your apartment and start walking around as well as playing. Of course, provided that you’ll bring her home.
-Now the total exploration is over 100%! What’s the limit of yours?
-All the achievements and records of Boss Rush along with the rewards can now be preserved in the game for good! Also, they can be shared in all the saves!
- Other small repairs and optimizations.