Mini DAYZ 1.3.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Action Game on iOS
Mini DAYZ App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 3.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 16, 2018
Mini DAYZ / Screenshots on iPhone
Mini DAYZ / Screenshots on iPad
Mini DAYZ / Description
How long can you survive in a post-apocalyptic world? Find out in Mini DAYZ now - an official pixel art rendition of the massively successful PC survival game - played by over 3 million fans.
It is you against the world in Mini DAYZ: explore a randomly generated map and scavenge for food, ammo and supplies. Use anything you find to craft advanced items. Protect yourself against aggressive infected and ferocious wolves. But most important of all: make sure to stay dry, warm and well fed at all times. The weather out there can quickly get under your skin and your wounds will not heal without you treating them…
There are no rules, except one - to survive.
In Mini DAYZ:
● Explore a beautifully handcrafted, pixel-art-style open world map with signature buildings
● Gear up your character and try to survive for as long as possible using tons of loot
● Watch your health, hunger and thirst levels, prevent blood loss
● Keep on surviving to improve your character stats, receive perks and collect achievements for your efforts
● Grow plants, craft new items and build a makeshift base with campfire and fences
● Meet AI survivors, both friendly and hostile, and fight (or avoid) various kinds of dangerous, ever-lurking infected
● Make the wilderness your friend, not your enemy - use natural resources to stay alive
● Find your way during the day/night cycle and do your best to stay warm while it is raining or snowing
● No in-app purchases
Mini DAYZ / Changelog / What's New in v1.3.1
- Added support for iPhone X.
- Fixed an issue when the joystick stick was sometimes misplaced when using it while any touch was already in progress.
- Fixed an issue when clicking a dialogue button while talking to a quest giver froze the game.
- Fixed an issue when after resuming the game, the night overlay got distorted sometimes.
- Russian text appearing on the player from time to time has been removed.
- MAC10 unlock counter has been fixed.
- Fixed the missing health bars for enemies after resuming the game.
- The "Tank" infected now cannot cause damage through walls.
- AUG ammo eject has been fixed.
- RPK with Magpull reload time has been fixed.
- In some cases unpickable loot has been fixed.
- The inability to attack and shoot in some cases has been fixed.
- Neutral characters shooting in a random direction after the attack has been fixed.
- Disappearing bullets while shooting very close to walls has been fixed.
- The "Tank" infected respawn locations and respawn probabilities have been rebalanced.
- Fireplaces, landmines, and beartraps can now be planted in the underground bunkers.
- Loot spawn rebalanced.
- Camera is shifted a little bit now while in the car, for a better visibility on small screens.
- Staying in an active drivable vehicle now provides additional warmth to the player.
- Underground bunkers now provide additional warmth to the player.
- RDS now can be attached to Saiga-12k.
- The shooting spread of bandits has been increased for some weapons.