Mini DAYZ 1.4.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Adventure Game on iOS
Mini DAYZ App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 3.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: May 24, 2018
Mini DAYZ / Screenshots on iPhone
Mini DAYZ / Screenshots on iPad
Mini DAYZ / Description
How long can you survive in a post-apocalyptic world? Find out in Mini DAYZ now - an official pixel art rendition of the massively successful PC survival game - played by over 3 million fans.
It is you against the world in Mini DAYZ: explore a randomly generated map and scavenge for food, ammo and supplies. Use anything you find to craft advanced items. Protect yourself against aggressive infected and ferocious wolves. But most important of all: make sure to stay dry, warm and well fed at all times. The weather out there can quickly get under your skin and your wounds will not heal without you treating them…
There are no rules, except one - to survive.
In Mini DAYZ:
● Explore a beautifully handcrafted, pixel-art-style open world map with signature buildings
● Gear up your character and try to survive for as long as possible using tons of loot
● Watch your health, hunger and thirst levels, prevent blood loss
● Keep on surviving to improve your character stats, receive perks and collect achievements for your efforts
● Grow plants, craft new items and build a makeshift base with campfire and fences
● Meet AI survivors, both friendly and hostile, and fight (or avoid) various kinds of dangerous, ever-lurking infected
● Make the wilderness your friend, not your enemy - use natural resources to stay alive
● Find your way during the day/night cycle and do your best to stay warm while it is raining or snowing
● No in-app purchases
Mini DAYZ / Changelog / What's New in v1.4.0
- New weapons PM, PB, Bizon, Groza, Madsen, SV-98(unlockable), VSS(unlockable)
- New items and gear: soviet vest, claymore, Long range scope, ammo 9x18, ammo 9x39.
- New game mode selection in main menu, without codes now.
- New game mode Breach: Player need to hold small area as long as possible from infected attacks.
- New game mode Casual: after death player will spawn in same run again on coast.
- Bandit groups now appear only starting from 2nd island.
- Military bases now split in two types: NATO and EAST.
- Loot respawn reworked.
- New secret location with Madsen machinegun.
- New infected policemans.
- Player and friendly survivor now dont trigger landmines and claymore(also beartraps will be, but not in this version)
- SVD now not spawns without PSO scope
- Fixed issue with too much zombie near tent.