Corporate Salmon 1.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Arcade Game on iOS
Corporate Salmon App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 9.3 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: November 15, 2017
Corporate Salmon / Screenshots on iPhone
Corporate Salmon / Screenshots on iPad
Corporate Salmon / Description
Flop to the top of a fishy financial escalator in Corporate Salmon!
Employees must collect coins, avoid slippery staff, pick up power-ups and jump on profit lines, all while leaping from step to step!
For those who fall off and get fired, they can visit Suit Yourself and grab something a little more stylish to return to work with.
Can you become the boss of Fall Street?
The ads displayed in the game help me keep making games, but if you want them to go away, ads can be disabled for a small price. Thanks for your support!
Corporate Salmon / Changelog / What's New in v1.0
- A gr8 game m8 it's very unique and it's so fun to play I love the customization and there's no in app purchases for the money it has ads kinda annoying I'm not willing to pay 2 dollars for ad free for a short game so ya I made it 4 star because the ads (sorta) pretty short I wish it was longer! You should make new floors or new buildings I couldn't get all the suits because I finished the game (I finished so it got less fun) music is great but there isn't much variety to it just one song pretty much that's my thoughts my LOOOOOOOOOOOONG thoughts yeah. AND to all those people who say the game is luck based it's not if you tap and the salmon is facing up you will go directly upwards if you are sideways you jump good and if you are touching an end of a stair you can jump also why do you need to control the salmon I mean it's supposed to be a bad physics game that's supposed to be funny not sophisticated also to that one person who said the graphics are bad it's because games aren't cheap. And this is a free mobile game for crying out loud!