TerraGenesis 4.9.13 for iPhone and iPad
Free Simulation Game on iOS
TerraGenesis App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: April 3, 2018
TerraGenesis / Screenshots on iPhone
TerraGenesis / Screenshots on iPad
TerraGenesis / Description
Engage in space exploration and terraform new worlds in this fun and exciting planet building simulator rooted in real science. TerraGenesis dynamically animates entire planets with changing biospheres, all based on real data from NASA.
The universe is your playground in TerraGenesis! Colonize real planets in our solar system, planets created just for TerraGenesis and even alien worlds! When the world is in your hands, the possibilities are truly endless. Play TerraGenesis and start terraforming today!
- Join one of four interstellar Factions, each lending different benefits for colonization
- Colonize entire worlds one step at a time, by creating pressurized habitats for your colonists so they can survive in hostile environments
- Terraform your planet to support human life by altering specific properties of each world, including air pressure, oxygen, sea levels and biomass
- Track your civilization’s progress and your world’s current status with the Stats Summary Page
DISCOVER PLANETS & MOONS
- Colonize real planets from our solar system, including Mars, Venus, Mercury and even Earth!
- Terraform orbital satellites, including The Moon as well as the Moons of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune
- Build colonies on fictional planets, including Bacchus, Ragnarok, Pontus, Lethe and Boreas
- Terraform Dwarf Planets, including Ceres, Pluto, Charon, Makemake, Eris and Sedna
- Melt ice caps to create planet-wide oceans and seed the planet with life
- Build your own functioning ecosystem with interacting, custom organisms
- Start with 26 different phyla and add 64 unique genes to create all kinds of amazing organisms to inhabit your world
- Manage your lifeforms as they thrive in both terrestrial and aquatic biospheres
- Generate random worlds with complete surface and elevation maps, unique starting conditions and more
TerraGenesis is free to play and as an indie game it was important to us that all in-app purchases are entirely optional and not required for a full and complete experience.
Enjoying TerraGenesis? Learn more!
TerraGenesis / Changelog / What's New in v4.9.13
- ¡Hola! Olá! Здравствуйте! salut! Ciao!
- It's been a long and eagerly-anticipated reveal, so I am happy to finally announce that today, TerraGenesis is DOUBLING the number of languages available in-game. That's right: in addition to English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and German, today we are adding French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and the language of the very first pioneers of space, Russian! If you want to use these languages (or if you don't want to use them but they're showing up anyway), just go to Settings > General > Language & Region on your device, and from there you can edit the list with a single tap.
- We are very excited to welcome our new players from Europe, Asia, Central and South America, Africa, and everywhere else that these languages are spoken. By my math, these five languages combined have over 1 Billion native speakers, and I absolutely cannot wait to see how they like TerraGenesis!
- As usual, this update also contains a number of small bug fixes and new additions, many of which were suggested by the players:
- Added a Share button to the FromOrbit screen, so you can share beautiful new images of your worlds from any angle and at any time of day
- Fixed a bug related to the selected mining resource when switching games (thanks, Andrew!)
- Fixed a bug related to the Welcome Back money calculations
- Fixed a bug related to transferring Genesis Points (thanks, Santana!)
- Fixed a few minor crashes from the Facebook SDK
- Fixed a bug that would allow "Atmosphere Thinning" effects to be listed on the Stats page, even on worlds with no atmosphere (thanks, Thomas!)
- Improved in-game analytics in numerous ways
- If you spot another bug, have a question, or want to connect with the community, check out:
- And as always, if you want to help support an indie game developer pursuing his dream, please leave TerraGenesis a review on the App Store and help spread the word!